By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Three New Dragon Quest XI Footage

Tagged games:

Damn, this is fucking gorgeous! Horse riding in Dragon Quest, what? This thing is going to kill FFVX in Japan. Can't wait for the PS4/Switch Versions though.

Around the Network
Valdath said:

It is turn based, mainline DQ games will always be turn-based.

This doesn't necessarily confirm a traditional turn-based battle system. It could still have an ATB system. But honestly I'd rather it goes full action than ATB. ATB is the worst lol

Ljink96 said:
Damn, this is fucking gorgeous! Horse riding in Dragon Quest, what? This thing is going to kill FFVX in Japan. Can't wait for the PS4/Switch Versions though.

Tiger > Horse!

Boutros said:
Ljink96 said:

Yeah, but this is seamless and plays a much bigger role this time around. That's also a Sabercat mate

It looks good, but, for me and many others, DQ is just too different than FF to lump them together. FF is a bigger franchise, so "FF killer" is a bit hyperbolic; expect the DS version to do damage.

On the JRPG note, Ni No Kuni 2 is taking too long to come out for me.

Around the Network
Insidb said:
It looks good, but, for me and many others, DQ is just too different than FF to lump them together. FF is a bigger franchise, so "FF killer" is a bit hyperbolic; expect the DS version to do damage.

On the JRPG note, Ni No Kuni 2 is taking too long to come out for me.

yea,better rush a unfinished crap of  a game instead of waiting and make it awesome.. good logic

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I can't stop watching the trailer, it looks too good. They've even gone back to the old overture theme and Roto's sword from the 1st game makes a return! I can't decide...Zelda BotW or this now...

This is looking quite good. If the console version comes to the switch, I may consider getting it. Otherwise I may check out the 3DS version instead.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ljink96 said:
I can't stop watching the trailer, it looks too good. They've even gone back to the old overture theme and Roto's sword from the 1st game makes a return! I can't decide...Zelda BotW or this now...

both :) why choose between them.

mmmm

This looks pretty nice

I like it

Really hope this comes to the Switch, but the 3DS version looks cool too.