By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Three New Dragon Quest XI Footage

Tagged games:

This looks excellent.My god, it looks even better than I imagined!And its also insane that they are basically creating 3 different games for the same title.And add the fact that this is turn based, and you get a perfect game!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:

We have this...

Which kind of has to be turn based

i hope it's a hybrid like on Xenoblade or like FF 12

Oh no, I hope not.I mean, I love Xenoblade, but a more traditional turn based system(In which you actually have a turn) would be a much better fit for this game.Now I personally hope the system is like FF X.Now THAT would be awesome.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Both versions look amazing, but I hope you can turn off a screen on the 3DS because it's distracting lol.

Tag

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Pinkie_pie said:
It says for ps4 and 3ds. What about switch? 3ds version looks awesome.

Wait for Switch January event. ;)

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

This completely and utterly slayed me, no words can describe how excited I am yeeessss Yeeesssss YEEEESSSS

I love the cast, the art-style, the music, everything. I can't stop watching the videos  The ninja girl is best girl 

Persona 5, Ni No Kuni 2 and Dragon Quest XI for PS4, cant wait of this masterpieces < 3

all 3 games > FF15. It looks awesome :)

Reminds me about of DQ8..... this is gonna be really good.
Turn based combat Im assumeing, is makeing a return.

Looks amazing!

PS4 version looks great to me,will likely get this.

People thinking it would be anything but turn based are obviously not familiar with the series. No random encounters is bad enough but they won't scratch turn based.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.