By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Three New Dragon Quest XI Footage

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Usually on Dragon Quest they using  a nameless Hero but the Character design cannot change. And so far we dont have any info on the combat, again usually Dragon Quest series always had a turnbased games and more traditional unlike FF that diffrent from time to time. 

We have this...

Which kind of has to be turn based

i hope it's a hybrid like on Xenoblade or like FF 12

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Usually on Dragon Quest they using  a nameless Hero but the Character design cannot change. And so far we dont have any info on the combat, again usually Dragon Quest series always had a turnbased games and more traditional unlike FF that diffrent from time to time. 

We have this...

Thank God!  Getting sick of these arpgs,  a whole fanbase us getting neglected :( the turn based fan base xD and no i don't want to play pokemon (well i do but not until my gf wants to play aswell)

Turn based please.

The PS5 Exists. 

This looks excellent.My god, it looks even better than I imagined!And its also insane that they are basically creating 3 different games for the same title.And add the fact that this is turn based, and you get a perfect game!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:

We have this...

Oh no, I hope not.I mean, I love Xenoblade, but a more traditional turn based system(In which you actually have a turn) would be a much better fit for this game.Now I personally hope the system is like FF X.Now THAT would be awesome.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:

It doesn`t really look anything like those though. Which is fortunate since those two games have possibly the worst battle systems I`ve ever experienced.

Both versions look amazing, but I hope you can turn off a screen on the 3DS because it's distracting lol.

eh, not bad.

Tag

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Pinkie_pie said:
It says for ps4 and 3ds. What about switch? 3ds version looks awesome.

Wait for Switch January event. ;)