By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict: How many paid downloads will get Super Mario Run get?

WagnerPaiva said:
13 billion downloads, which will generate 90 trillion dollars to Nintendo.

You know this might happen, and people had often predicted Nintendooom threads, but little did we know at the time that the doom would actually happen because of how much money we will spend on Super Mario Run, not only buying new iDevices from Apple for it to be played on, but also spending so much time appeasing Super Mario Run by playing it 2 devices at a time by every person on the globe that we are no longer able to eat and bring about the demise of the human race, unable to free our hands from the game and even on the breaks we can take, we will have no food to eat from all the spending...

Nintendoom has arrived... for humanity.

THERE WE GOOOOOOOOO! YAHOO!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
WagnerPaiva said:
13 billion downloads, which will generate 90 trillion dollars to Nintendo.

You know this might happen, and people had often predicted Nintendooom threads, but little did we know at the time that the doom would actually happen because of how much money we will spend on Super Mario Run, not only buying new iDevices from Apple for it to be played on, but also spending so much time appeasing Super Mario Run by playing it 2 devices at a time by every person on the globe that we are no longer able to eat and bring about the demise of the human race, unable to free our hands from the game and even on the breaks we can take, we will have no food to eat from all the spending...

Nintendoom has arrived... for humanity.

THERE WE GOOOOOOOOO! YAHOO!

Absolutelly, you got it!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

fleischr said:

I predict about 300 150 million paid downloads lifetime - that includes the eventual Android release. About 40  25 million paid downloads the first month.

It's not quite been a month but we've got figures now. http://www.vgchartz.com/article/266955/report-super-mario-run-tops-90m-downloads-3-have-purchased-full-game/

90M free downloads, 3 Million Sales. Even your revised first month figure won't be anywhere near. It's performing well your prediction was just very bloated.

I want to say 10mil by the end of 2017.

Pocky Lover Boy!