By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will convince you to buy a Switch?

If the switch meets the majority of your expectations, will you buy it!

Day one for sure! 177 35.83%

Not day one, but close to release 81 16.40%

Maybe the first year, maybe not 103 20.85%

I'm never getting it! Down with nintendo! 70 14.17%

I'm not sure yet 63 12.75%

Total:494

The fact its a portable and home console combined. Ger prepared for a huge listvof Nintendo exclusives

Around the Network

Hey, where's the: "I'm too old for this shit"?

The price
Im a nintendo freak and to play their games i get nostalgia vibe without nintendo i cant live

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Games not Gimmicks I think sums it up. First party needs to be unbelievably good or they need to fix the miserable relationship they have had in the past with 3rd party games. Definitely can't see myself getting one in the first 6 months, after that the games will decide for me.

I'll wait til it's a reasonable price and there are about 4 very good exclusives for it. Same rule I use with most consoles.
Usually takes about 1.5 years from launch til it gets to that point.

Around the Network
the_dark_lewd said:
I'll wait til it's a reasonable price and there are about 4 very good exclusives for it. Same rule I use with most consoles.
Usually takes about 1.5 years from launch til it gets to that point.

will the Smash Bros, Splatoon, and MK8 potential ports count?

They're legendary, especially if you skipped out on the Wii U

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
WagnerPaiva said:
It depends on the price here in Brazil. The WIIU had a ok price, around 450 USDollars. Which is oke for Brazil. If the Switch retails around that I will probably get it.

Would you mind telling us the PS4's and Xbox1's release price for comparison?

The Xbox One was around 700 dollars and the PS4 was 1500 dollars. But both drop a lot afterwards. Nowdays a Xbox One is 500 dollars and the PS4 is around 600.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

A strong first party library

and good 3rd party titles

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

WagnerPaiva said:
hershel_layton said:

Would you mind telling us the PS4's and Xbox1's release price for comparison?

The Xbox One was around 700 dollars and the PS4 was 1500 dollars. But both drop a lot afterwards. Nowdays a Xbox One is 500 dollars and the PS4 is around 600.

why was the ps4 1500...?

no way import taxes makes it more than twice the price of an Xbox 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

BotW is convincing enough. However, I would like to see more ambitious first-party titles from Nintendo.