By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump To Name Pro-Putin Exxon Mobil CEO As SoS, Goldman Sachs President To Econ Council Dir.

Soundwave said:

Oh really, so this wasn't all about the "global elites" and bankers in charge of everything? OK, guess I just imagined 12+ months of that rhetoric. 

His draining the swamp "motto" just like his "lock her up" motto was -- all bullshit. Every adminstration has a few newbies on the staff, that is nothing notable.

Global warming isn't going to be an issue for a million years. Oh ok, great, glad that's been settled. Besides we always have that extra Earth to move into in case conservatives are wron .... oh wait ... we haven't built that yet? 

Banker's don't hold all powers but thanks for understanding how you got the "drain the swamp" message wrong ... 

The so called "global elites" that Trump is going after are political elites like those you would see from the Brussels or Washington D.C. and the establishment ... 

Except this time he's got more newbies in his administration than the other recent administrations. Donald's picks would be considered champions of outsiders and non-elitism ... (I think that was a part of his idea of draining the swamp is by bringing in non-experts of which I applaud!)

Who cares if we don't have another habitable planet. We have many years (I'm not exaggerating this) to combat global warming. Science has kept helping mankind cheat as many times as it wants and we'll cheat once more we will in the game known as this universe until we're done god modding ...

Around the Network
FunFan said:

More stories of Big Bad Russia Boogieman? I wonder what Obama would say.

Oh yes. He says the cold war was over twenty years ago.

Actually the cold war was over thirty years ago and the Soviet Union was actually close to collapse by the late 70s already.  The US millitary buildup by Reagan in the 80s was completely unecessary and one of the biggests waste of money ever.

Americas politics just get better and better to see

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

fatslob-:O said:
Soundwave said:

Oh really, so this wasn't all about the "global elites" and bankers in charge of everything? OK, guess I just imagined 12+ months of that rhetoric. 

His draining the swamp "motto" just like his "lock her up" motto was -- all bullshit. Every adminstration has a few newbies on the staff, that is nothing notable.

Global warming isn't going to be an issue for a million years. Oh ok, great, glad that's been settled. Besides we always have that extra Earth to move into in case conservatives are wron .... oh wait ... we haven't built that yet? 

Banker's don't hold all powers but thanks for understanding how you got the "drain the swamp" message wrong ... 

The so called "global elites" that Trump is going after are political elites like those you would see from the Brussels or Washington D.C. and the establishment ... 

Except this time he's got more newbies in his administration than the other recent administrations. Donald's picks would be considered champions of outsiders and non-elitism ... (I think that was a part of his idea of draining the swamp is by bringing in non-experts of which I applaud!)

Who cares if we don't have another habitable planet. We have many years (I'm not exaggerating this) to combat global warming. Science has kept helping mankind cheat as many times as it wants and we'll cheat once more we will in the game known as this universe until we're done god modding ...

Never underestimate the hubris and arrogance of humans. 

Soundwave said:
fatslob-:O said:

Never underestimate the hubris and arrogance of humans. 

Pretty much this. I love how some people still think humanity is master of the universe when a mile wide rock can destroy everything.

Around the Network
Egelo said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Someone with even closer ties to Putin. he might as well just appoint all of the KGB operatives into office. lol

Better then saudi pro islamists.  

Exactly what I was thinking. I can’t believe there are so many dumb and blind people on this comments section, they can’t realize how harmful the business relationship between the USA political class and the House of Saudi has been over the last three decades, not only for the Americans, but for most of the Muslim world. These people act with the same ignorance the crowd that supported the Invasion of Iraq did back in 2003-2004.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Egelo said:

Better then saudi pro islamists.  

Exactly what I was thinking. I can’t believe there are so many dumb and blind people on this comments section, they can’t realize how harmful the business relationship between the USA political class and the House of Saudi has been over the last three decades, not only for the Americans, but for most of the Muslim world. These people act with the same ignorance the crowd that supported the Invasion of Iraq did back in 2003-2004.

Trump will likely be bought by them too. They have too much money to not have influence, they are already from what I understand doing things like restocked Trump's books in stores (which were removed after his campaign rhetoric) in a effort to suck up to him. They'll quietly cut a deal for Trump hotels in Qatar/SA etc. and be back on the payroll, but it'll be done quietly and away from public view. 

Trump said he was anti-Goldman Sachs too and blasted Clinton and Cruz for ties to them

Yet he just hired Goldman Sachs president to his cabinet. So I wouldn't really assume he has much conviciton on a lot of the things he says. 

Saudi Arabia also has massive arms contracts with US companies, and any attempt to interfere with that would put Trump on the shit list of the US industrial miltary complex. 

Really at the end of the day I think the way this really works is it's a mega-rich person's club and they just play musical chairs with it, but they're all part of the club.

Nighthawk117 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
What happened to all the Trump supporters? They've grown awfully quiet lately. It's ok, Trump conned your gullible little minds

Wrong again Demo lover.  Us Trump voters have been spending our last few weeks getting massively drunk/stoned/wasted/etc..  celebrating the results of the Nov. 8 election.  Hahaha.  That bitch Hillary lost - and EVERYONE thought she was going to win.  Hahaha, take that you bitch and everyone that voted for you !!

Actually I hate the Dems, go back to being drunk, stoned, and wasted as you clearly lack any sort of decency (and intelligence) to conduct yourself in a civil manner. 

Soundwave said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Trump will likely be bought by them too. They have too much money to not have influence, they are already from what I understand doing things like restocked Trump's books in stores (which were removed after his campaign rhetoric) in a effort to suck up to him. They'll quietly cut a deal for Trump hotels in Qatar/SA etc. and be back on the payroll, but it'll be done quietly and away from public view. 

Trump said he was anti-Goldman Sachs too and blasted Clinton and Cruz for ties to them

Yet he just hired Goldman Sachs president to his cabinet. So I wouldn't really assume he has much conviciton on a lot of the things he says. 

Saudi Arabia also has massive arms contracts with US companies, and any attempt to interfere with that would put Trump on the shit list of the US industrial miltary complex. 

Really at the end of the day I think the way this really works is it's a mega-rich person's club and they just play musical chairs with it, but they're all part of the club.

likely? He was already bought by Goldman Sachs. Same as he is now a subsidiary of Exxon and every other major corproation. If it were law to require politicians to wear the emblems of the special interests promoting them as a patch on their suit... Trump would look like a damned Nascar driver.

poklane said:
numberwang said:
Whats up with the Anti-Russian warmongering from the Neolibs/cons? Having good relations with Russia is a positive thing in the 21st century.

Obama: The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
  1. It would destabalize Europe even further. Since the fall of the Soviet Union Russia has already invaded 3 European countries (Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine) and they've fueled the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Moldova has been partially occupied for over 24 years now, Georgia has been partitioned by Russia and Russia is still waging an active war against Ukraine on a daily basis, while also annexing a part of Ukraine.
  2. Such a relationship would come under Russia's terms, because Russia simply doesn't negotiate. It's always their way or no way. This could be things such as less American influence in the Middle East and Asia, leaving them to fall under Russia's influence. It might even mean America would have to abandon Eastern Europe, which could seriously lead to a Russian invasion into the Baltics, which could seriously mean World War 3. Russia has been growing increasingly aggressive towards Europe in recent years, such as the war against Ukraine, setting up huge propaganda campaigns aimed at destabalizing Europe and they're outright financing anti-EU and pro-Russia parties. Less pro-EU parties & more pro-Russia parties make a possible invasion into the Baltics a whole lot easier.

Both Tbilisi and Chisinau pretty much started what could be called a genocide against ethnic russians. This is pretty much a known fact for everyone now. Ukraine was destabilized from the west and they changed a corupt pro russian leader with a corrupt pro US leader. The things that nationalist ukrainians did in the east of their country and the anti-russian laws that were brought pretty much would have waranted a full scale invasion yet they never fully interbeden.

Think what you want, but in all honesty the rusophobia on this forum is disgusting. Sentiments like these are the ones that start wars. SO Trump wants to mend ties with Russia. Good, it was about time...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!