By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump To Name Pro-Putin Exxon Mobil CEO As SoS, Goldman Sachs President To Econ Council Dir.

Would have like Rooment but okay with this guy, atleast better tan Bolton and Guliani

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
What happened to all the Trump supporters? They've grown awfully quiet lately. It's ok, Trump conned your gullible little minds

Wrong again Demo lover.  Us Trump voters have been spending our last few weeks getting massively drunk/stoned/wasted/etc..  celebrating the results of the Nov. 8 election.  Hahaha.  That bitch Hillary lost - and EVERYONE thought she was going to win.  Hahaha, take that you bitch and everyone that voted for you !!

modded by axum

I don't think you can read so much into his lobbying for sanctions to be dropped against Russia.  He was serving the best interests of his shareholders which he is legally obligated to due. It will be interesting to see what he does now that he's obligated to serve americas best interests.

To say he was pro-Putin is not accurate. He was pro Exxon Mobil. He needed sanctions to be dropped so he could do a multi billion dollar deal for his company. 

bowserthedog said:

I don't think you can read so much into his lobbying for sanctions to be dropped against Russia.  He was serving the best interests of his shareholders which he is legally obligated to due. It will be interesting to see what he does now that he's obligated to serve americas best interests.

To say he was pro-Putin is not accurate. He was pro Exxon Mobil. He needed sanctions to be dropped so he could do a multi billion dollar deal for his company. 

I'm sure he has no bias in the matter at all then, lol. He's worked at Exxon Mobile for like 20 years. Those sanctions are going bye bye, which is precisely why Russia was favoring/betting on Trump. This is a bet they played and it paid off. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Russia has some dirt on Trump too to make sure he held up his end of the bargain and didn't pick someone like Mitt Romney (who is hostile to Russian interests). This Exxon guy is the guy they wanted, they know him and they know he wants to drop sanctions, so they likely "politely" reminded Trump about that when he was considering Romney. 

fatslob-:O said:
Trump is doing a good job of draining the swamp in my eyes ...

No neocon or neolib as SoS to fuck up foreign policy relations, very few hardcore politicians, and best of all having fewer years experience in public office compared to the last administration ...

Trump appointing more outsiders in politics is far more worthy of respect than Obama largely appointing almost no one with experience in the private sector. Thank heavens a lot of Trump's picks never held public office before so much needed fresh blood ...

lol, yeah all those Goldman Sachs employees. What a draining of the swamp it's been, he not only hired several Goldman Sachs employees he hired the PRESIDENT of the Goldman Sachs. Not even some board member, but the fucking president lol. After criticizing Ted Cruz' ties to Goldman Sachs and Hilary Clinton for giving a speech to them, lol. He hires the president to his cabinet. Shameless. You guys would've shit a brick if Hilary Clinton did that. 

His cabinet is full of corporate lobbyists and bankers, this is nothing different, probably worse if Global Warming is actually real, because we're likely fucked in that regard if so. 

Around the Network

There's no defending Trump (and I've noticed that a lot of his supporters have simply stopped trying).

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

There will be no swamp. It will be all ocean after the EPA is disbanded and Bannon the Ganon continues to whisper in Trumps ear that its the Chinese fault.

Soundwave said:

lol, yeah all those Goldman Sachs employees. What a draining of the swamp it's been, he not only hired several Goldman Sachs employees he hired the PRESIDENT of the Goldman Sachs. Not even some board member, but the fucking president lol. After criticizing Ted Cruz' ties to Goldman Sachs and Hilary Clinton for giving a speech to them, lol. He hires the president to his cabinet. Shameless. You guys would've shit a brick if Hilary Clinton did that. 

His cabinet is full of corporate lobbyists and bankers, this is nothing different, probably worse if Global Warming is actually real, because we're likely fucked in that regard if so. 

Well at least their not politicans so I'm happy for that ... (very few people that are not from elected and appointed regulars, lawyers, and part of the military get's to serve public office) 

Trump's cabinet needs more of the Steve Bannon's like Milo Yiannopoulos for Press Secretary ...

What Trump meant by draining the swamp doesn't even refer to getting rid of rich people in his cabinet or even people that work at wall street, it refers to increasing ban lengths on lobbying and expanding the definition ... 

Global warming isn't even going to be a problem for at least a million years ... 

Soundwave said:

Well at least their not politicans so I'm happy for that ... (very few people that are not from elected and appointed regulars, lawyers, and part of the military get's to serve public office) 

Trump's cabinet needs more of the Steve Bannon's like Milo Yiannopoulos for Press Secretary ...

What Trump meant by draining the swamp doesn't even refer to getting rid of rich people in his cabinet or even people that work at wall street, it refers to increasing ban lengths on lobbying and expanding the definition ... 

Global warming isn't even going to be a problem for at least a million years ... 

Oh really, so this wasn't all about the "global elites" and bankers in charge of everything? OK, guess I just imagined 12+ months of that rhetoric. 

His draining the swamp "motto" just like his "lock her up" motto was -- all bullshit. Every adminstration has a few newbies on the staff, that is nothing notable.

Global warming isn't going to be an issue for a million years. Oh ok, great, glad that's been settled. Besides we always have that extra Earth to move into in case conservatives are wron .... oh wait ... we haven't built that yet? 

Soundwave said:

Oh really, so this wasn't all about the "global elites" and bankers in charge of everything? OK, guess I just imagined 12+ months of that rhetoric. 

His draining the swamp "motto" just like his "lock her up" motto was -- all bullshit. Every adminstration has a few newbies on the staff, that is nothing notable.

Global warming isn't going to be an issue for a million years. Oh ok, great, glad that's been settled. Besides we always have that extra Earth to move into in case conservatives are wron .... oh wait ... we haven't built that yet? 

Also, let's just ignore what scientist, of all people, have to say about it. It's extremely likely that they're wrong anyway, because... reasons.