By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump To Name Pro-Putin Exxon Mobil CEO As SoS, Goldman Sachs President To Econ Council Dir.

deskpro2k3 said:

Someone with even closer ties to Putin. he might as well just appoint all of the KGB operatives into office. lol

Better then saudi pro islamists.  

Around the Network

So it's officially official now. How incredibly unpredictable.

Whats up with the Anti-Russian warmongering from the Neolibs/cons? Having good relations with Russia is a positive thing in the 21st century.

Obama: The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

numberwang said:
Whats up with the Anti-Russian warmongering from the Neolibs/cons? Having good relations with Russia is a positive thing in the 21st century.

They invaded a soverign US ally and annexed part of the state for one. 

What happened to all the Trump supporters? They've grown awfully quiet lately. It's ok, Trump conned your gullible little minds

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
What happened to all the Trump supporters? They've grown awfully quiet lately. It's ok, Trump conned your gullible little minds

Nah. They still support anything and everything he does. He can literally do no wrong. At least with Hillary supporters you'd get "yeah she shouldn't have done x, but...".

More stories of Big Bad Russia Boogieman? I wonder what Obama would say.

Oh yes. He says the cold war was over twenty years ago.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

NobleTeam360 said:

Hey! I never voted for either of them (I'm Canadian). And like I said, I hated both of them, but still prefer Trump. And hey, maybe this isn't all that bad?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

numberwang said:

1. It would destabalize Europe even further. Since the fall of the Soviet Union Russia has already invaded 3 European countries (Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine) and they've fueled the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Moldova has been partially occupied for over 24 years now, Georgia has been partitioned by Russia and Russia is still waging an active war against Ukraine on a daily basis, while also annexing a part of Ukraine.
  2. Such a relationship would come under Russia's terms, because Russia simply doesn't negotiate. It's always their way or no way. This could be things such as less American influence in the Middle East and Asia, leaving them to fall under Russia's influence. It might even mean America would have to abandon Eastern Europe, which could seriously lead to a Russian invasion into the Baltics, which could seriously mean World War 3. Russia has been growing increasingly aggressive towards Europe in recent years, such as the war against Ukraine, setting up huge propaganda campaigns aimed at destabalizing Europe and they're outright financing anti-EU and pro-Russia parties. Less pro-EU parties & more pro-Russia parties make a possible invasion into the Baltics a whole lot easier.

Trump is doing a good job of draining the swamp in my eyes ...

No neocon or neolib as SoS to fuck up foreign policy relations, very few hardcore politicians, and best of all having fewer years experience in public office compared to the last administration ...

Trump appointing more outsiders in politics is far more worthy of respect than Obama largely appointing almost no one with experience in the private sector. Thank heavens a lot of Trump's picks never held public office before so much needed fresh blood ...