By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Day 1 after Trump wins: Racism comes back stronger...

This country is in trouble. Half of my friends school walked out to protest Trump at trump tower yesterday. I saw some people in a fist fight over the election.

Around the Network
StarDoor said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Racism should not exist. Why can't they all get along in the US like they do in the UK and Europe? The UK and Europe are places where multiculturalism and diversity continue to thrive.

Let's take a look at how France has been "enriched" by diversity:

Well since Paris has runied their country a long time ago, i guess it's expected lol 

It used to be just inequality coz racism.

Now it's racism coz trump.

Indisputable logic there.

People do not have to accept Trump as their President if they did not vote for him. Look at the news with Anti-Trump rallies across America, that is democracy at work. No one can make us accept Trump as President. Trump's victory speech was arrogant and condescending if you read between the lines he is saying that we must all accept him without question. Weak leaders around the world that spoke out against him are now grovelling to accept him as President.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
People do not have to accept Trump as their President if they did not vote for him. Look at the news with Anti-Trump rallies across America, that is democracy at work. No one can make us accept Trump as President. Trump's victory speech was arrogant and condescending if you read between the lines he is saying that we must all accept him without question. Weak leaders around the world that spoke out against him are now grovelling to accept him as President.

So, democracy at work is disputing the results of a democratically elected person?

And how was his speech arrogant?

Around the Network

The world was racist before Trump, the world is racist after Trump.

Lawlight said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

So, democracy at work is disputing the results of a democratically elected person?

We aren't a democracy... we are a republic. It's the reason the majority of American people voted for Hillary and yet, here we are, Mr. Pussy Grabber as president elect.

I believe some of those tweets are fake. Its obvious

Chevinator123 said:
Yeah i dont believe any of these without proof. Theirs too many reports of them making it up.

Do you also refuse to believe any of the reports of them making it up, unless there's proof?

pray4mojo said:
Lawlight said:

We aren't a democracy... we are a republic. It's the reason the majority of American people voted for Hillary and yet, here we are, Mr. Pussy Grabber as president elect.

Even better. Is there any pure democratic country left in the world?

In any case why don't you respond to Dark_Lord_2008 and explain to him how people protesting isn't democracy?