By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Day 1 after Trump wins: Racism comes back stronger...

bunchanumbers said:
Lawlight said:

So why is the far right rising in Sweden?

You'll have to ask a Swede. Unfortunately Swedish politics isn't something I encounter on a daily basis.

But you encounter the lack of racism in Sweden on a daily basis?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
bunchanumbers said:

You'll have to ask a Swede. Unfortunately Swedish politics isn't something I encounter on a daily basis.

According to slimebeast. No racism whatsoever in Sweden. I'm thinking of moving there now.

bunchanumbers said:
Lawlight said:

According to slimebeast. No racism whatsoever in Sweden. I'm thinking of moving there now.

But an extraordinary high amount of rapes. So be careful, or you'll get raped.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Lawlight said:
ebw said:

Do you also refuse to believe any of the reports of them making it up, unless there's proof?

Given that there's been so many fake reports so far, why would anyone believe those?

I agree with this comment. Information is the new weapon of war. You need proof and facts to be able to determine which is false and true otherwise you have to take everything with a grain of salt. Although, I'm pretty sure some of these reports is true but to blame it on Trump's victory sounds like a mainstream media propaganda to me.

V-r0cK said:

It has begun...

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Honestly if this is all true and not made up then this is just sick.

watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4D3fwQBZeY

Around the Network

Trump is the best for america 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

The human race can overdo everything good so that its bad and annoing for others. Like those gayparades, gendertoilets, you are "racist" and so on and on. Idiot folk cant value what they have already.

DragonRouge said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Just like with Brexit this makes people feel more legitimated to express their latent racism. Which is normal, because, don't fool yourselves, not every Trump supporter is a racist at all, but every single racist has voted for him.

Thread

Trump is too pro-Israel to get all of the prejudiced voters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
People do not have to accept Trump as their President if they did not vote for him. Look at the news with Anti-Trump rallies across America, that is democracy at work. No one can make us accept Trump as President. Trump's victory speech was arrogant and condescending if you read between the lines he is saying that we must all accept him without question. Weak leaders around the world that spoke out against him are now grovelling to accept him as President.

I thought your previous post was sarcasm because of how absurd it was, but I guess it wasn't.

You do have to accept him as President because he's going to be the President. That isn't going away. Come January, he'll be in the White House. You can disagree with him and dislike him, but saying that you're not going to take the results of an election is pretty outrageous.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
People do not have to accept Trump as their President if they did not vote for him. Look at the news with Anti-Trump rallies across America, that is democracy at work. No one can make us accept Trump as President. Trump's victory speech was arrogant and condescending if you read between the lines he is saying that we must all accept him without question. Weak leaders around the world that spoke out against him are now grovelling to accept him as President.

I thought your previous post was sarcasm because of how absurd it was, but I guess it wasn't.

You do have to accept him as President because he's going to be the President. That isn't going away. Come January, he'll be in the White House. You can disagree with him and dislike him, but saying that you're not going to take the results of an election is pretty outrageous.

The lack of introspection from the left irks me a lot. Like maybe, just maybe, the Democratic Party made a lot of mistakes that led to its embarassment on election day and it's time to fix those mistakes. That's way more productive than throwing the NotMyPresident hashtag everywhere you go...