By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rumor- Hillary Clinton Apparently has a Bad Temper.

Soundwave said:

Oh look it's our "daily 5-6 posters on this board have a problem with Hilary Clinton" and need a daily negative thread about her.

Notice the Trump-ites here not even touching the report that Melania Trump worked illegally in the US when she first arrived here. LOCK HER UP! RIGGED! INVESTIGATE! DEPORTATION FORCE! lol.

Also Trump supporters making a case on a candidate's temperament is hilarious.

Would Trump-iters not be a better name for his supporters? because ya know... Trumpets make noise? Just a suggestion, sorry have nothing really to add to the OP of this thread because it appears to have no actual source of the claim, but like... I can't believe there is a person in the world who hasn't at some stage in their life gotten mad and told someone to fuck off from them... unless they've been lobotimized.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I would like to see footage of her going insane like this.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Why not just believe it on blind faith, seems apropo based on your posting history. Who needs proof. 

jason1637 said:
Hiku said:

Then how about you do the responsible thing and edit this info into the OP and topic title?
You know, because most people don't read every post before they comment.

The word "Apparently" has been in the OP ever since i made the thread. I never said this info was fact.

Apparently: As far as one knows or can see

It doesn't exactly work as a weasel word and even if it did, it is still provides a false impression. Not editing the title is very disingenous at this point. Whats the harm in honesty?

Soundwave said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Why not just believe it on blind faith, seems apropo based on your posting history. Who needs proof. 

Love you too. I want the footage to make it go as viral as possible =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
jason1637 said:

The word "Apparently" has been in the OP ever since i made the thread. I never said this info was fact.

That's very different from "likely not" due to evidence based on research on the matter.

The only reason you'd leave the topic as is if if you purposly want to mislead people.

Added rumor to the title to show that this could be false.

Bandorr said:
jason1637 said:

So wouldn't it help to have the link provided? Or better yet contact a mod to have this thread locked?

Or do you want to intentionally mislead people despite evidence already been provided to the contrary?

There is a link in the OP and i added rumor so others arent mislead. 

lol the hillary fear is real. We got russians leaking fake information to the FBI and they are taking it and loving it. And I can't believe how many people are eating it up.

Hiku said:
jason1637 said:

Added rumor to the title to show that this could be false.

There is a link in the OP and i added rumor so others arent mislead. 

You have a link to the video that seemingly provides info based on an anonymous forum post. (Which isn't even apparent from the video itself.)
This is the link we are refering to that is very relevant for readers of your topic to see: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

Added to the Op.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0agBtEEYTaY

Still not nearly as bad as the other motherf**ker.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints