By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rumor- Hillary Clinton Apparently has a Bad Temper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at2iwcQNNlY

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

If this is true she really had a lack of respect for those that work beside her. 

Around the Network

Posted this in the wrong section. Would like it if a mod can move the thread.

Oh look it's our "daily 5-6 posters on this board have a problem with Hilary Clinton" and need a daily negative thread about her.

Notice the Trump-ites here not even touching the report that Melania Trump worked illegally in the US when she first arrived here. LOCK HER UP! RIGGED! INVESTIGATE! DEPORTATION FORCE! lol.

Also Trump supporters making a case on a candidate's temperament is hilarious.

I don't really know what to think about the legitimacy of this, but it's very interesting, and I don't have much trouble believing it's possible. Fuck. I hate them both so much. Whadareyougonnado though?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Soundwave said:

Oh look it's our "daily 5-6 posters on this board have a problem with Hilary Clinton" and need a daily negative thread about her.

Notice the Trump-ites here not even touching the report that Melania Trump worked illegally in the US when she first arrived here. LOCK HER UP! RIGGED! INVESTIGATE! DEPORTATION FORCE! lol.

I don't support either canidates. Also Melania Trump isn't running for president.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

I'm probably not who you're referring to, but are you seriously suggesting that all of us who dislike Hillary are Trump supporters? I don't like either of them, and my criticisms of Hillary shouldn't be interpretated as a defense of Trump.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it were true. But whoever is using temper as a metric for voting can't vote Trump. He has been on a show where he's cursed at people and skewered them as a judge. He's been in many news interviews where he's insulted opponents in the fashion one of the characters from "Mean Girls" would be embarrassed to do so. And he's had a pattern of this temper in his own social media and at rallies in which he's called for violence.

Not to mention, I'd be ticked off with Matt Lauer, too. He had bias as a moderator and failed to fact check (well, he ignored in all honesty) a long standing lie that's been debunked time and time again by video proof (Trump claimed to never support the war after 9/11).

You need to do more research and have reports where the sources are verifiable.

Both candidates have tempers, what's the news again?

Wouldn't want to have a president with a bad temper with no respect for his coworkers. Better vote for Trump.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

VGPolyglot said:
Soundwave said:

I'm probably not who you're referring to, but are you seriously suggesting that all of us who dislike Hillary are Trump supporters? I don't like either of them, and my criticisms of Hillary shouldn't be interpretated as a defense of Trump.

^^^^^ this times a thousand.