By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Production Ends this week [Eurogamer] RIP

You know what when all is said and done it wasn't a bad little console. I had some pretty fun times on MK DKTF etc not to mention loved ACIV and ZombiU. I've owned every major console since N64 and Playstation except Saturn and Game cube. I've enjoyed every console I've owned including Dreamcast except xbox one don't like that console. Just hope nintendo hits gold with Switch because I like my homeconsole zeldas too much for them to RIP

Around the Network

That was fast. What can I say? It was a... console. With a touchpad controller. With good games and... Amiibo. 

Now it's time to dig up unit sales prediction threads.

RIP WiiU. You tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it didn't even matter.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wow, thought they would have waited until after Switch released.

Poor little Wii U, you had some good games. Too bad no one wanted to buy you D:

So 4 years and ~14 million units... damn this console was a financial disaster. But even so it also helped Nintendo in certain ways: they managed to get the hang of HD development, found out that they can create brand new AAA IP-s that sell as well as their established line (Splatoon) and that branching out is not always a bad idea (Amiibos and mobile apps).

RIP the WiiU. Lets hope that the NS will be a blast.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Hopefully Nintendo will learn from their mistakes and just give fans what they want.

Drakrami said:
What happened to they will continue to support the WiiU after NX? They arent even making anymore WiiUs 4 months before NX release lol.

People says that i like to defend Nintendo, but people should do some research!, Nintendo said "no more games after zelda"

Hopefully this signals clearouts, though with so many games getting ported, I wonder if I'd even need one.

So the rumor was true.. wouldn't have expected it but there isn't much Nintendo can do

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Darwinianevolution said:
RIP WiiU. You tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it didn't even matter.

Since you do enjoy photoshopping, what stopped you from posting Chester holding a WiiU as a microphone?