By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

Final-Fan said:
pray4mojo said:

Hillary has something like a 69% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Do you realize that a two thirds chance of winning means a one third chance of losing?  That's not negligible. 

Besides, the chances for Hillary Clinton winning are going down fast.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
pray4mojo said:

Hillary has something like a 69% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Do you realize that a two thirds chance of winning means a one third chance of losing?  That's not negligible. 

Worth noting that while I like fivethirtyeight, they are also probably the most generous out of all projections when it comes to Trump. For example, the New York Times gives Clinton an 87% chance of winning and Princeton Election Consortium gives her a 99% chance of winning.

While the Donald does have a shot, a lot would have to change (or there would have to be a pretty massive polling error) for him to win.

sundin13 said:

Worth noting that while I like fivethirtyeight, they are also probably the most generous out of all projections when it comes to Trump. For example, the New York Times gives Clinton an 87% chance of winning and Princeton Election Consortium gives her a 99% chance of winning.

While the Donald does have a shot, a lot would have to change (or there would have to be a pretty massive polling error) for him to win.

I'm not following the polls as closely as a lot of enthusiasts.  I'm just saying that it's foolish to act like 69% is a lock.  If she's really at 89% it's a different story, but the guy was making statements based on the 69% number. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
sundin13 said:

I'm not following the polls as closely as a lot of enthusiasts.  I'm just saying that it's foolish to act like 69% is a lock.  If she's really at 89% it's a different story, but the guy was making statements based on the 69% number. 

Funny thing is that her chances of winning were that high before the email scandal was brought back to light.

Azuren said:
Nem said:

Sadly, you don't have an alternative as the other candidates are just as bad or worse. You can not vote, but that will only leave the decision to others.

It's a good thing that your opinion doesn't mean much on the matter, living in Portugal and all. 

Wow... woke in the wrong side of the bed when you made that post? What does where i live have anything to do with what i said? 

Around the Network

American elections are great entertainment. I am not supporting Trump but I get to joke and discuss things and laugh as well.

I hope you get the best leader available, I thought Bernie was great and could've shaken the whole system without much collateral damage but what do I know.

LurkerJ said:

I hope you get the best leader available, I thought Bernie was great and could've shaken the whole system without much collateral damage but what do I know.

I don't think he could have. He doesn't have the spine for it. He refused to go after Clinton on some pretty obvious weaknesses, like when he let her off the hook on the very FBI investigation that's going to bring her down. And when it came to light that the DNC rigged the primary against him he just took it like a little bitch. Bernie is the platonic ideal of a cuck.

badgenome said:
LurkerJ said:

I don't think he could have. He doesn't have the spine for it. He refused to go after Clinton on some pretty obvious weaknesses, like when he let her off the hook on the very FBI investigation that's going to bring her down. And when it came to light that the DNC rigged the primary against him he just took it like a little bitch. Bernie is the platonic ideal of a cuck.

Hahaha.

As I said, great entertainment! 

And yeah, I learned about that watching a youtube show called "seculartalk" and I was surprised there wasn't more buzz or protesting from Bernie. Hillary campaign was also planning on body shaming him? A masochistic cuck indeed

Nov. 8th. 2016: The day the US goes down in flames. Need to buy some popcorn for that moment.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Hillary Clinton FBI indictment 'likely', claims Fox News