By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

LurkerJ said:

American elections are great entertainment. I am not supporting Trump but I get to joke and discuss things and laugh as well.

I hope you get the best leader available, I thought Bernie was great and could've shaken the whole system without much collateral damage but what do I know.

Let's be honest, it's america. If they have had Bernie, chances are they would elect Trump.

Around the Network

Three New Hampshire polls look like a dramatic change in a state where Clinton had previously led every single poll conducted since July. Perhaps this tightening helps explain why the Clinton campaign just scheduled a visit to the state from President Obama for Monday, the day before Election Day.

Hillary and Bernie tried to put on a united front for the Democratic party during a campaign event in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Thursday night. The pair went in for an awkward hug backstage as they prepared to address the crowd in one of the last pushes of the race for the White House

Final-Fan said:

Debating and analyzing in detail the extent to which shoddy journalism is reflective of media bias (towards one political party, or against Trump specifically) is frankly not a discussion I'm prepared to go into in depth right now, considering how hard it is to separate opinion from fact and to get statistically significant evidence instead of anecdotes. 

Benghazi ... I am honestly bewildered by people who think it has been insufficiently investigated.  They're working on the eighth congressional investigation now.  It's probably gotten closer attention than 9/11 did.  (Fun fact:  according to Wikipedia, when the 9/11 commission requested additional funding, they got 9 of the 11 million they asked for.  W probably did it as a prank.) 

"Watergate x10000000"  Do I even need to say anything about this? 

About the polling:  firstly, I believe it was an internal poll for the campaign, although I could be wrong about that—it is mostly just an educated guess and the facts that I have never heard of "Atlas" and I don't believe they were on the 538 article I linked; and secondly, the "evidence" that polls were being rigged was complete nonsense, as shown by my previous post. 

Media collusion has never been this exposed before and it just mindboggling the extent to which they are trying to get Clinton elected even at the cost of angering their viewer base. I could provide plenty on wikileaks emails showing all major news corporations (except fox) colluding with Clinton in some way. Some of it is as bad as sending the Clinton campaign an unpublished article and asking if they want to make any changes or if it is acceptable to them. lolwut? leaking debate questions? yup. Long list of major journalists attending "off the record" dinners at John Podesta's house? That too. This isn't "opinion". Allowing Clinton campaign to edit articles and giving them debate questions is undeniable collusion (bias) and cheating respectively. What is opinion would be me to tell you to look at how CNN covers the wikileaks scandal. they always downplay the severity of the email scandal and wikileaks (conviniently ignoring the ones that involves them) and tries to scapegoat Russia every two seconds when it is obvious they aren't even involved. CNN videos are getting massively downvoted every time they cover these stories cause it is so painfully obvious they are biased. Here is CNN "losing" the feed of a republican congressman as soon as he mentions "wikileaks". also a montage of CNN and MSNBC cutting people off.

Yes, a black Trump supporter pleaded that people stop with the racist allegations and that we all should get along. The feed was cut and MSNBC anchor claims it is cause he was "black and not many Trump supporters are black so we cut that feed" basically. I used to trust these stations a month ago now I can't imaging regaining that trust for decades to come after this shitstorm.

Thuglas said:

Media collusion has never been this exposed before and it just mindboggling the extent to which they are trying to get Clinton elected even at the cost of angering their viewer base. I could provide plenty on wikileaks emails showing all major news corporations (except fox) colluding with Clinton in some way. Some of it is as bad as sending the Clinton campaign an unpublished article and asking if they want to make any changes or if it is acceptable to them. lolwut? leaking debate questions? yup. Long list of major journalists attending "off the record" dinners at John Podesta's house? That too. This isn't "opinion". Allowing Clinton campaign to edit articles and giving them debate questions is undeniable collusion (bias) and cheating respectively. What is opinion would be me to tell you to look at how CNN covers the wikileaks scandal. they always downplay the severity of the email scandal and wikileaks (conviniently ignoring the ones that involves them) and tries to scapegoat Russia every two seconds when it is obvious they aren't even involved. CNN videos are getting massively downvoted every time they cover these stories cause it is so painfully obvious they are biased. Here is CNN "losing" the feed of a republican congressman as soon as he mentions "wikileaks". also a montage of CNN and MSNBC cutting people off.

Yes, a black Trump supporter pleaded that people stop with the racist allegations and that we all should get along. The feed was cut and MSNBC anchor claims it is cause he was "black and not many Trump supporters are black so we cut that feed" basically. I used to trust these stations a month ago now I can't imaging regaining that trust for decades to come after this shitstorm.

Let's look at that clip of the black Trump supporter.  You can see in the video that he had finished talking and the mike was moving to the white guy next to him who opened his mouth to say whatever he was gonna say.  The black guy was done talking.  The reporter was tripping over her words (maybe no one told her there was an actual black Trump supporter) and when she said "cut" she meant "aired a small portion of the coverage we got in that place".  From what I have read about this incident it wasn't live footage but a recording from earlier ... however, I am not 100% sure about that; you should confirm it or disprove it if you can. 

My point in all this is that makers of YouTube videos like this have a strong agenda and many of them aren't above misleading you to get you to agree with them.  Accepting these claims uncritically is tantamount to lying to yourself. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Thuglas said:
Final-Fan said:

Debating and analyzing in detail the extent to which shoddy journalism is reflective of media bias (towards one political party, or against Trump specifically) is frankly not a discussion I'm prepared to go into in depth right now, considering how hard it is to separate opinion from fact and to get statistically significant evidence instead of anecdotes. 

Benghazi ... I am honestly bewildered by people who think it has been insufficiently investigated.  They're working on the eighth congressional investigation now.  It's probably gotten closer attention than 9/11 did.  (Fun fact:  according to Wikipedia, when the 9/11 commission requested additional funding, they got 9 of the 11 million they asked for.  W probably did it as a prank.) 

"Watergate x10000000"  Do I even need to say anything about this? 

About the polling:  firstly, I believe it was an internal poll for the campaign, although I could be wrong about that—it is mostly just an educated guess and the facts that I have never heard of "Atlas" and I don't believe they were on the 538 article I linked; and secondly, the "evidence" that polls were being rigged was complete nonsense, as shown by my previous post. 

You know, I posted a video of two African-American females, sharing their opposing views of this political era.  Yet, there has been hardly any response because some are afraid of the truth.  The video was unedited, and both women had their equal oppotunity to say what they had to say.  It appears the scary thing to some was that it's an African-American woman who favored Trump, opposite of the stereotypes and lies that pandered to the general African-American populace that only the Democratic party cared for them.  Here's the thread in which the video was posted:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222244&page=1#5

Around the Network

Satanic Spirit Cooking, what more is there in the Clinton campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

numberwang said:

Satanic Spirit Cooking, what more is there in the Clinton campaign.

LMAO. Thought they were literally perfroming occult rituals for a minute. Seems it's just some messed up "performance art" like that chick that pushes eggs filled with paint out of her nethers. There's some very strange people out there.

It seems chairman Podesta infected his finger while cutting it in favor of some ancient idol worship.

numberwang said:

It seems chairman Podesta infected his finger while cutting it in favor of some ancient idol worship.

Where the hell did you get "ancient idol worship" from, LMAO. They hired a freaky messed up performance artist and the act involved cutting his finger.

LurkerJ said:

Three New Hampshire polls look like a dramatic change in a state where Clinton had previously led every single poll conducted since July. Perhaps this tightening helps explain why the Clinton campaign just scheduled a visit to the state from President Obama for Monday, the day before Election Day.

Hillary and Bernie tried to put on a united front for the Democratic party during a campaign event in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Thursday night. The pair went in for an awkward hug backstage as they prepared to address the crowd in one of the last pushes of the race for the White House

Blink twice if you need help, Bernie.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames