By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

badgenome said:
LurkerJ said:

That's fine. Trump doesn't need leaked emails to win

For now. If the election were held today he'd likely win. But it's possible that they ("they" being either the Dems or the NeverTrumpers) have been holding back something for the last minute, like another really damaging video or audio of him. If there is and they release it on Friday it would dominate the weekend news and he'd have no chance to react and no time to recover.

thats so strange to me... I can't believe that such a small and unimportant from political/economic side of view things can change opinion of USA voters... 

Around the Network
Sharu said:

thats so strange to me... I can't believe that such a small and unimportant from political/economic side of view things can change opinion of USA voters... 

It's strange to me, too! But that's how it is.

Maybe Trump will actually win because of the Clinton scandals.
He might win, not because he's actually competent, but because people feel Clinton's scandals are worse than Trump's.
Maybe Clinton will win, not because people want her to win, but because she's seen as "at least not as bad as Trump".

This whole election is just a race to the bottom.
And the whole world is watching while the US makes a massive fool of itself.

Sharu said:
badgenome said:

For now. If the election were held today he'd likely win. But it's possible that they ("they" being either the Dems or the NeverTrumpers) have been holding back something for the last minute, like another really damaging video or audio of him. If there is and they release it on Friday it would dominate the weekend news and he'd have no chance to react and no time to recover.

Human beings are petty by nature.  The'd nitpick something to death to get their point across while ignoring that bigger picture that ultimately negates their petty squabbles.

Donald Trump may have a chance of winning now, but I don't think he will ultimately win the election. We'll see what happens next week.

Around the Network

I can't wait for the election to be over. Trump is going to lose, Hillary is going to win and people are going to have to deal with it either way and move on.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Donald Trump may have a chance of winning now, but I don't think he will ultimately win the election. We'll see what happens next week.

Hillary has something like a 69% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

pray4mojo said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Hillary has something like a 68% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

I still think she will win, but the election will be close.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
pray4mojo said:

Hillary has something like a 68% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

I still think she will win, but the election will be close.

I disagree. The only reason people are still debating it is because the media makes more money. If they stopped with their non-sense, who would tune in? This thing has been over for months.

pray4mojo said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Hillary has something like a 69% of winning lol. It's over. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Do you realize that a two thirds chance of winning means a one third chance of losing?  That's not negligible. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!