By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you have time to play games?

How many games per year have you 'properly' played in the recent years?

What does 'play' mean? (i.e. 0) 5 3.91%

1 2 1.56%

2-5 32 25.00%

5-10 38 29.69%

10-20 28 21.88%

30-50 6 4.69%

50-100 7 5.47%

I'm lying (100+). 3 2.34%

See answers. 7 5.47%

Total:128
SegataSanshiro said:
Since time according to physics is an illusion and in reality the Past Present and Future happens all at once and not separate as human perspective believes it to be and I am Segata Sanshiro and can bend time to my will it's rather easy. Well over 100 games last few years. Prob close to 350 in the last 5.

Thanks for the amazing words Segata Sanshiro, you will be dearly missed...I thought you died didn't you? Outer space...remember?

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Since time according to physics is an illusion and in reality the Past Present and Future happens all at once and not separate as human perspective believes it to be and I am Segata Sanshiro and can bend time to my will it's rather easy. Well over 100 games last few years. Prob close to 350 in the last 5.

Thanks for the amazing words Segata Sanshiro, you will be dearly missed...I thought you died didn't you? Outer space...remember?

Dead nah. End of the ad you see me wink and my star shoot across the sky.

Zkuq said:
OnyxPrime said:

found the problem for you, answer? stop studying

B-but how am I supposed to get into the gaming industry then? ;_; OK, I guess I'll just have to stop studying then.

i have some bad news for you http://twinfinite.net/2016/10/amy-hennig-aaa-development-is-destroying-people/

BraLoD said:
Who was the coward that quoted me and deleted the quote on the post!?

It was me! Actually I quoted you (as a multi-quotation), then decided I don't want to answer anymore, and went on to post without answering you but only the other person instead. I didn't technically delete the quotation in the final post then so, uh, that's a forum bug (or feature). Now I know though, of which I'm glad! :>

OnyxPrime said:
Zkuq said:

B-but how am I supposed to get into the gaming industry then? ;_; OK, I guess I'll just have to stop studying then.

i have some bad news for you http://twinfinite.net/2016/10/amy-hennig-aaa-development-is-destroying-people/

I know, I'm hoping to get into something smaller anyway because it's probably so hard to leave your mark in a bigger project that I imagine it's not too much fun.

I don't start new games very often unless it's something I can jump into every now and then without having to get engaged with the story. Forza Horizon 3, Rocket League and Halo 5 are perfect for me if I have a little bit of time. I do believe that one day I'll clear out most of my backlog though.......

Around the Network

Properly? 5-10 games in the past 2 years, probably.

The lack of new Nintendo software is the key factor. I'm pretty sure once the NS drops, and new quality software emerges, I'll make room for them and end up playing 8-10 games a year... until support drops and I end up playing a small amount of games on other systems. It's always like that.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Collectively calculate all the free time I have which is usually more than I expect and then I use that for free time after I practically schedule everything by the hour. If I don't procrastinate or put off work then it works out pretty well!

Just graduated and out of work at the moment, so between working on some certifications and looking/applying, a lot, way more than I'm comfortable with. 10 ~ 30 hours easily. As for the poll question, 10 probably. I play RuneScape and League of Legends...a lot.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I play around 5-10 hours of games a week. I could easily play much more, but I already spend enough time looking at a screen for school.

Time management is what's important. Get everything out of the way with no distractions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I work 12 hour days about 15 days a month. The other 15 days?

Score!