By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you have time to play games?

How many games per year have you 'properly' played in the recent years?

What does 'play' mean? (i.e. 0) 5 3.91%

1 2 1.56%

2-5 32 25.00%

5-10 38 29.69%

10-20 28 21.88%

30-50 6 4.69%

50-100 7 5.47%

I'm lying (100+). 3 2.34%

See answers. 7 5.47%

Total:128

I have a window from 5:30 pm to 10 pm from which I will either game or binge watch a blu-ray purchased seasons of my choice Monday thru. Friday. I usually mix it up game some of those days and blu-ray the others. Now Saturday and Sunday minus the NASCAR sprint cup races is an all weekend event for me (15-22 hours of gaming).

My social life is my gaming life, my brothers and my son all live in different cities, 100's of miles apart and this is how we link up. My brothers and I have been gaming since the early 80's (arcade and Atari) and also have cousins and nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles that also team up. We make up large squads in shooters, guilds in RPG's and will wreck total hell on the unexpected or ill-prepared.

Where I work internet was not available up until just a 2 months ago, and I intend to set up a gaming section in my office to fill some of the space between 6 am and 5 pm. I usually only game hard on 5 to 8 games a year, but this should help to start putting in some 50+ hour gaming weeks.

I have about 20 games on Xbox still in plastic, and the same with Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS, and WII. I have been able to stay "mostly" current on PS4.

Answer: I make the time.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Bman54 said:
I'm doing programming in school, so everything I do is assignments. Very few tests, meaning no studying really needed, and no papers/exams. I tend to have a lot of free time because of this. I shoooooould be using a lot of this free time to get better at programming, but I'm a huge procrastinator, so I end up spending that time playing games, or watching YouTube videos and TV shows.

That's kind of what a lot of my studies comprise of too... Programming can take a ridiculous amount of time sometimes!

Yeah, especially by the end of semesters.