By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PREDICTION: Pokémon moon and sun will sells over 20 million

Pokémon Sun and moon predictions

15 million or less 91 39.91%

16 million 42 18.42%

17 million 19 8.33%

18 million 19 8.33%

19 million 9 3.95%

20 million 24 10.53%

21 million 3 1.32%

22 million 2 0.88%

23 million 1 0.44%

24 million or more 18 7.89%

Total:228
tbone51 said:
Btw im in the same boat as Ryng. And we all know what happens when we agree on a huge prediction *cough splatoon

Eh, good times ^^

...Btw, i honestly starting to think 20 million could be a bit low too. Really, after that news of Pokémon MS pre orders bigger than CoD in Spain (and if this is the situation in Spain, this is surely the same in France too), and at second place in UK, i don't know. I'll say "over" 20 million in the title, so just in case it ends at +25/30 million, my prediction will be still right

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:
Btw im in the same boat as Ryng. And we all know what happens when we agree on a huge prediction *cough splatoon

Eh, good times ^^

...Btw, i honestly starting to think 20 million could be a bit low too. Really, after that news of Pokémon MS pre orders bigger than CoD in Spain (and if this is the situation in Spain, this is surely the same in France too), and at second place in UK, i don't know. I'll say "over" 20 million in the title, so just in case it ends at +25/30 million, my prediction will be still right

Nah maybe a bit much. I will say though that SuMo will obviously ship more than XY by a good margin. Then we got a demo which makea a clear difference imo. 15mil by years end is definitely possible. 14mil minimum (ship and digital). I think minimum this game will do is 17mil. So 20mil if japan and US pick up from xy (especially japan).

Also...

XY 17th/21st (2013)

ORAS 21st/23rd (2014)

SuMo 21st/22nd (2016)

Though competion was stonger in previous years, this is a fine showing as the games for SuMo havent been released.

Does this include the NX version?
Including the NX version, Sun and Moon can sell over 20m. Without the game has really no chance for that milestone, imho

only if t be also on nx...

OP should clarify whether this is with 3DS alone or 3DS+possible NX. The prediction is kinda vague without platform information at the moment and allows moving goalposts later. As it is now, I'll take it this 20m is for 3DS strictly which I will say no chance.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

15 million or less for me, probably around 12.5 million.

15M? Probably.
16M? Possible.
17M? With luck.
20M? Doubt it.

Dr.Vita said:

15M? Probably.
16M? Possible.
17M? With luck.
20M? Doub it.

Tbone and Ryng impossible prediction with dr vita no chance of happening?

Guys SuMo over 30mil confirmed!

Metroid33slayer said:

I can guarantee you 2 things right now.

1. SuMo isnt going to lose in sales to ORAS (remake) which has over 12mil right now (i think higher than that lifetime? Around 13mil?) SuMo going to do more than 12.5mil by years end too.

2. My first point is totally fact :p

tbone51 said:
Metroid33slayer said:

I can guarantee you 2 things right now.

1. SuMo isnt going to lose in sales to ORAS (remake) which has over 12mil right now (i think higher than that lifetime? Around 13mil?) SuMo going to do more than 12.5mil by years end too.

2. My first point is totally fact :p

3ds is almost 6 years old now and is on it's last legs. And also nothing can be a fact untill it's actually happened.