By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PREDICTION: Pokémon moon and sun will sells over 20 million

Pokémon Sun and moon predictions

15 million or less 91 39.91%

16 million 42 18.42%

17 million 19 8.33%

18 million 19 8.33%

19 million 9 3.95%

20 million 24 10.53%

21 million 3 1.32%

22 million 2 0.88%

23 million 1 0.44%

24 million or more 18 7.89%

Total:228
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, now is confirme Pokémon Sun and Moon pre orers are the biggest ever in the series.

...But i think this was already a given.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/10/27/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon-are-the-best-pre-selling-games-in-nintendo-history/

Make a thread. Btw not a giving. Dont forget BW. It had a huge advantage. Anywayz glad to hear. 

Make the thread

I already considered Black and White, and even including that i was 100% sure Sun/Moon pre orders were bigger,

...But well, it's me, i understand if for others people was not.

Around the Network

No way lol it wont even get close to 20 million.

think-man said:

A comment with a lot of arguments.

But ok, if this is all you can say when Nintendo just annunced that Pokémon Sun and Moon is the most pre ordered game ever in the Nintendo history, and is confirmed that in some countries has more pre orders than COD Infinite Warfare... lol

This just got a lot more possible.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

think-man said:

Deja vu. You need to really stop saying stuff like this. It could be optimisic but not impossible. Its not like he said 30mil.

Besides you were very wrong many times with my predictions (and some of his i believe). Btw just out of curiosity what is your prediction and what is the maximum it will get? Since it wont get nowhere near 20mil :p

Around the Network

Btw though its japan only bw had 1.7mil pre orders. So we kno its above at least 2mil

tbone51 said:
Btw though its japan only bw had 1.7mil pre orders. So we kno its above at least 2mil

We know it's over Black and white (and others Pokémon games, or Nintendo games ecc) Worldwide.

It could be lower than Black and White in Japan, but massive up in America and Europe.

Ryng_Tolu said:
think-man said:

But ok, if this is all you can say when Nintendo just annunced that Pokémon Sun and Moon is the most pre ordered game ever in the Nintendo history, and is confirmed that in some countries has more pre orders than COD Infinite Warfare... lol

This isn't 1999, it's not going to happen. 

Judging by preorder trajectory seems plausible to reach 20 million but the problem here with 3ds life span and new successor Switch , it doesn't have backward compatibility to help Pokemon S/M like how 3ds and Ds situation when B/W was released and playable for both Nintendo systems . This certainly depend on Nintendo to make sure 3ds still relevant to push S/M for another year.

think-man said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

This isn't 1999, it's not going to happen. 

Oh ok so this is your big argomentation.

Now stop saying stuff like this and reply to this question: how about Pokémon Sun and Moon pre orders higher than COD in some countries (withouth Japan), and how about the most pre ordered Nintendo game ever.