By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why are people voting for Trump?

Sharpryno said:
I truly do not get it either. I hate Clinton, but I'd take her over Trump by a long shot. That man is insane and obsessed with power. I've never seen someone more condescending than Trump.

Trump saying "I could kill someone on the streets and my supporters would still love me" is just despicable. Horrible human being.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, Hillary is obsessed with power. This is her second or third time running for president after her husband was and after they've both spent their entire lives in politics and dictating how people live.

And the OPs post is condescending just like Hillary is, and I'm not voting for either of the goons! 

Around the Network
zamieh said:
StarDoor said:
You say you're from Sweden? Are you ethnically Swedish? Like, were your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc, born there?

Yup, as far back as I can track. I'm blonde, blue eyes, tall, Aryan, typical viking swedish. Hitler would have loved me and probably Trump too! Dunno if you're joking or why that would be relevant though?

Well, considering what immigration is doing to your own country, I thought you would understand why people are voting for Trump.

Because Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail, therefore vote Trump to keep her out.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Bandorr said:

1) To tow the company line. This is the biggest reason we will never see a three candidate system. Republicans for republicans. Democrats for democrats.

2) Hate. Hatred of politics. Hated of the usual candidates. Hatred of immigrants(mexican or muslim). Hatred of women. He is the candidate of hate.

3) That people believe he is so unlike any other candidate that he may actually get things changed.

4) They are big fans of apprentice. Although I am personally a bigger fan of celebrity apprentice.

edit: oh and 5) For the lolz. I call this the 4chan vote. They think it would be funny to see what happens. Hence the reasons they ripped all the polls to say he won the first debate.

Sounds about right.

Why are you asking a question? You clearly already have an opinion on the matter and regardless of the reason that someone gave to you for voting Trump, you would shut it down anyway. Why are threads like this allowed? No reasonable discussion can come out of this.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
zamieh said:

Ok, I really thought that it was just rednecks and idiots that was voting for/planning to vote for Donald Trump. 

You hit the nail right on the head. 

Cause he is that cool uncle that we see once in a while and always brings a smile to our face.
Hillary is that wicked witch that lives down the street and scare the pants off us, and also, I am pretty sure she poisoned my dog Fido, that crazy b...

But seriously: We all know Trump will try to do a little good and fail. We also all know Hillary will try do great evil and succeed.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Those points that you mentioned are petty in comparison to the fucked up crimes Hillary has got away with.

There are two types that vote for Trump. One type is hateful and bigoted and the other is ignorant (they just don't know better).

Want all immigrants to "get out"? You're a bigot. Want to build a wall? You're hateful. Want to vote for Trump simply because you don't like Hillary? You're ignorant and don't know the hell you're trying to unleash on the globe etc.

Only two types, not three.

People stick to political parties like they stick to football teams. Even if it goes against everything they believe in, they will still toe the line. Its kinda sad.