By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why are people voting for Trump?

the saddest thing is that most people , myself included , are not voting for someone but voting against someone.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
Lawlight said:

People who are against illegal immigrant are racists? Is this real life?

If someone can explain to me why they support deporting poor people and their familes without coming off as heartless, selfish and only caring about themselves, I'd be ok with it... but they can't. You can't support basic human rights and support building walls to keep hungry, less forturnate human beings out of the US. The fucking country was BUILT ON THEM. The Statue of Liberty says "Give us your tired,your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" for crying out loud. The ideals of this nation were born on the idea of open boarders and letting multiple cultures work together to create a common dream. 

Trumps America is a lie that was contrived out of not-so-hidden racism.

And here we see the greatest myth (i.e. lie) ever concocted in American history.

The Statue of Liberty was a French-gifted statue that went up in 1886, over a hundred years after the country was born. The fact that Emma Lazarus wrote a poem about immigrants (whom she hilariously called refuse, a.k.a. garbage) for the pedestal means nothing about the origin of the United States.

The United States was founded by English people. It was built on English culture, uses the English language, and has an English form of government. It is not a nation of “open borders” and “multiple cultures.” It’s an English nation that managed to assimilate other Europeans into one culture. And for the tens of millions who came in the later 19th and early 20th century, assimilation only happened after legal immigration was curbed in 1924.

“Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a colony of aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them?” -Benjamin Franklin

pray4mojo said:
Lawlight said:

People who are against illegal immigrant are racists? Is this real life?

If someone can explain to me why they support deporting poor people and their familes without coming off as heartless, selfish and only caring about themselves, I'd be ok with it... but they can't. You can't support basic human rights and support building walls to keep hungry, less forturnate human beings out of the US. The fucking country was BUILT ON THEM. The Statue of Liberty says "Give us your tired,your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" for crying out loud. The ideals of this nation were born on the idea of open boarders and letting multiple cultures work together to create a common dream. 

Trumps America is a lie that was contrived out of not-so-hidden racism.

1. Cost the federal and state government $113B while only paying $16B in taxes.

2. No background check meaning criminals are coming in the country.

3. Lowering labour cost.

There are billions of tired and poor around the world. Would you take them all? It's very easy to write grand words when you're not affected.

StarDoor said:

And here we see the greatest myth (i.e. lie) ever concocted in American history.

The Statue of Liberty was a French-gifted statue that went up in 1886, over a hundred years after the country was born. The fact that Emma Lazarus wrote a poem about immigrants (whom she hilariously called refuse, a.k.a. garbage) for the pedestal means nothing about the origin of the United States.

The United States was founded by English people. It was built on English culture, uses the English language, and has an English form of government. It is not a nation of “open borders” and “multiple cultures.” It’s an English nation that managed to assimilate other Europeans into one culture. And for the tens of millions who came in the later 19th and early 20th century, assimilation only happened after legal immigration was curbed in 1924.

“Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a colony of aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them?” -Benjamin Franklin

Textbook example of xenophobic rant

I'm just hoping Assange releases enough evidence to put Hillary away so the Democratic Seat defaults to Sanders.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
JustcallmeRiff said:
StarDoor said:

Textbook example of someone who refuses to read. Or did you mean just Ben Franklin and the poster?

JustcallmeRiff said:
StarDoor said:

Hey, that’s a pretty clever strategy: Merely providing a one-sentence quip instead of responding with a rational argument. That way, you can disguise your cowardice as moral superiority.

People should be allowed to vote for whomever they choose without being ridiculed or called names by the other party, and should not have to justify their vote.

Maturity and respect has been thrown into the garbage in many elections of the past, but this year's election has lowered the bar to a level I have never seen before.

This thread was started with the intention of demeaning and insulting large groups of people. It was meant to cause a back and forth of arguments and insult throwing. Both sides will take the bait. Troll thread.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Imagine if this thread was written about a group of console owners. The locking and banning would have been swift indeed.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I will vote for him because he is willing to at least say what really needs to happen instead of trying to be politically correct.

Will he be able to do what he says, probably not, but will Hilary continue to drive the country into debit, and help continue to build Americans into the most pathetic and useless people on the planet, you can bet your ass she will.

I vote for Trump, because I want a president that will tell people to get off there fat, lazy, whinny asses and get to work.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL