By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Favorite Season?

Fave Season?

Spring 27 21.77%

Summer 21 16.94%

Fall 38 30.65%

Winter 38 30.65%

Total:124

With politics heating up and the wait between now and Black Friday, I thought it might be fun to do something light. What's your favorite season? 

Personally I'm super into Spring and Fall. I'm not too into Winter because of the cold though x~x

Around the Network

Fall. Maybe because I'm born in fall. People seem to love the season which they are born in.

I love winter and contrary to most people I love a cold weather.

KLXVER said:
Fall. Maybe because I'm born in fall. People seem to love the season which they are born in.

I'm a bit of an outlier then XD I can't stand the cold at all x.x

Probably Season Six of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Around the Network

I only do stuff once a year, in the summer...the rest of the time, I wait.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

StarOcean said:
KLXVER said:

I'm a bit of an outlier then XD I can't stand the cold at all x.x

Its not really widely known. Just something Ive noticed

Winter and I love the cold weather. ^^

Mike321 said:
I love winter and contrary to most people I love a cold weather.

oh, you do...I wish I could too, you know...scraping my car windows every fucking morning in a -20 degree celsius, then proceed to sit in the cold car and pretending this is how life should be, start driving and the windows start to freeze again on the fly. I sure would appreciate some love in the winter morning...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Fall and spring as well. Fall more though. Summer is too hot, winter is too cold.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988