By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Favorite Season?

Fave Season?

Spring 27 21.77%

Summer 21 16.94%

Fall 38 30.65%

Winter 38 30.65%

Total:124

Whichever of them is colder.

Around the Network
Peh said:
All of them. Wish that the winters in Berlin would be more snowy. Last year, we had 18°C until the end of December. Something that never happened before as I remember.

Wow, I just looked at the average temps for Winter in Berlin and by golly, you guys have the super mile winters.

You barely go below freezing on even your coldest days. Hell even your summers are super mild. You nearly live in an ideal climate while still having 4 seasons.

Where I live every winter we get as low as -40C while our summers get as high as 40C. It is not uncommon to have 1-2 weeks where our temperature does not exceed -18C.

Winter, I'm ready for the temperature to drop

Winter.

Spring is nonexistant in Israel. Summer/hot days is the norm. Autumn is Summer with a few rainy days. Even Winter sometimes has days with no clouds :S

Fall or Winter. Fall is prettier but I love the cold.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

Growing up where Summer and Winter can both be harsh I always enjoyed the transitional season of Spring and Autumn. To chose between the two Autumn gets the edge as I can finally stop sweating every day and feel comfortable for first time in months.

Don't really have a favorite seeing as where I live the only thing that changes is the temperature basically. We don't have snow nor do we have trees that change colors during fall...

...tropical countries suck :(

Slimebeast said:
Wow, only 12.5% votes for summer! People must just be voting out of spite or try to think original, yes?!

Nope, to hell with summer. It's too damn hot. Just give me Spring, Fall, and Winter.