By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Favorite Season?

Fave Season?

Spring 27 21.77%

Summer 21 16.94%

Fall 38 30.65%

Winter 38 30.65%

Total:124

I do get nosebleeds quite often on summer. Soooo Winter, Fall and maybe Spring.

Winter isn't that cold here in Australia comparing to some other countries.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Fall. Winter is cool in christmas days but once january starts, I always want it to end XD.

I guess winter is almost winning because most gamers don't go out that often? It's really mind boggling to see a season that is inhospitable to human beings in every way doing so well.

We are warm blooded creatures. Summer all the way.

Cloudman said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Good question. Spring and fall are most comfortable seasons in Japan.
It's hard to tell between the two.

Spring in Japan is so greeeat because of sakuraaaaaaaaaa... and festivals! I miss that... T_T

Also, fall in Japan is pretty nice...

Thanks !

In fall, autamn leaves  are  very beautiful too .  And unlike sakura. They have a long life . 

Spring.

Summer - Too hot. Temperatures reach 35-45ºC. Temperatures above 25ºC at night make sleeping difficult.

Winter - Too cold, dark, foggy and windy. Days may pass without temperatures going above 0ºC. Snow is a rara avis.

Autumn - Outside from falling leaves it barely exists here. Temperatures dropped from 38ºC to 15ºC in three days two weeks ago.

Around the Network

Autumn is my favourite. All good things in my life have been in Autumn
My wedding anniversary
The birth of my kids
My birthday
And of course this is when the game releases start rolling out more frequently.

Hard to say, I like all seasons except winter.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Cloudman said:

Spring in Japan is so greeeat because of sakuraaaaaaaaaa... and festivals! I miss that... T_T

Also, fall in Japan is pretty nice...

Thanks !

In fall, autamn leaves  are  very beautiful too .  And unlike sakura. They have a long life . 

Yeah, the leaves are beautiful~ I remember seeing them on the ground in fall. There were piles of leaves everywhere, and they were all kinds of colors. It was always a beautiful sight.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Here in Minnesota we have a phrase when it comes to the seasons. (I am sure other regions also share this phrase)

There are only two seasons in Minnesota, Winter and Construction.

All of them. Wish that the winters in Berlin would be more snowy. Last year, we had 18°C until the end of December. Something that never happened before as I remember.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3