By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Favorite Season?

Fave Season?

Spring 27 21.77%

Summer 21 16.94%

Fall 38 30.65%

Winter 38 30.65%

Total:124

Winter, cold weather is the best weather

Around the Network
Raistline said:

There is an easy fix for that issue you know. Store you car in a heated garage, or at the very least an insulated garage. Easy peasy.

Thanks, that sure is a good fix if you have access to a garage at home and at work...could we fix the hunger problems in the world too, you know...boil some rice, that should do it

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

WC4Life said:
Raistline said:

There is an easy fix for that issue you know. Store you car in a heated garage, or at the very least an insulated garage. Easy peasy.

Thanks, that sure is a good fix if you have access to a garage at home and at work...could we fix the hunger problems in the world too, you know...boil some rice, that should do it

Having access to a Garage at work and home is attainable. If you don't have a garage, build one. If you can't build one, buy a house that has one, or where you can build one.

Don't accept a job that makes you park outside in the snow, or if you work downtown pay more for a covered garage.

It's really not hard, you have a choice. You just choose to live without the luxaries of a garage for the sake of other amenaties. 

Getting a job and home you want is easy, just be part of a wealthy family with connections. 

Fall. I could do without summer all together.

Raistline said:
WC4Life said:

Having access to a Garage at work and home is attainable. If you don't have a garage, build one. If you can't build one, buy a house that has one, or where you can build one.

Don't accept a job that makes you park outside in the snow, or if you work downtown pay more for a covered garage.

It's really not hard, you have a choice. You just choose to live without the luxaries of a garage for the sake of other amenaties. 

Getting a job and home you want is easy, just be part of a wealthy family with connections. 

Thanks, let me write that down "just be a part of a wealthy family with connections", I should probably call the UNICEF and let them know...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

I love Winter, I love the holidays, I love the snow, I love cold weather

I hate driving in snow though

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I used to love spring when it still existed.

Hate the summer.

Probably late Autumn is the best time of the year for me

I love the fall myself. Living in the Mid-West the season change is awesome.
The leaves change to many vibrant colors. The air gets crisp but not cold. Honeycrisp Apples come into season. You get to wear nice clothes and even layer up just a little bit without dying of heat or freezing to death because you did not bundle up enough. Morning runs feel amazing in the cool air. All the oppressive humidity has gone the way of the dodo bird. Fresh wines and meads are available from the most recent harvest. And yes, I even enjoy pumpkin spice things, but mostly by way of pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice cake, and pumpkin doughnuts.

I like Winter, but only the start and end of it, since it lasts for 6 months up here. The first two months are great. Fresh snowfall in warm weather that hovers just below freezing. I even enjoy driving in snow, provided there are few other people on the road. I enjoy going tubing and warming up with hot chocolate. The holidays also help a lot. And the end of winter is great because after a cold winter 30 degrees feels like a heat wave and you can be comfortable in a light jacket.

Summer is good but just too hot and oppressive at times, and spring just has too much rain.

Fall.

- It's cool, not so hot and not so cold.
- Tree leaves have many colours.
- No insects flying around your face anymore.
- Grass is barely growing so rarely need to mow the lawn. (I dont have any trees to rake leaves)
- Best of all, there's alot of stylish clothes to wear.