By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NX!!! I GOT IT! Finally figured it out what the Nintendo NX is!

Tagged games:

I GOT IT! Finally figured it out what the Nintendo NX is!

Makes a lot of sense. 9 31.03%

The waiting drove you insane! 20 68.97%

Total:29

Sounds similar to a PSP Go except with upgraded power when docked and more tablet like.

Around the Network

Eurogamer have already told us this :p

Nice recap thread.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I think it's going to be a huge god damn toaster.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I think it's going to be a huge god damn toaster.

Eh, would still be better to play with than the N64 controller...

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
potato_hamster said:

A disc costs cents to make. Cartridges cost a few dollars.

Didn't we already hear news that the guys producing the ROMs for the 3DS had confirmed that they could produce 32GB carts for the same price as a Blu_ray?

Source?

potato_hamster said:
The_Yoda said:

Didn't we already hear news that the guys producing the ROMs for the 3DS had confirmed that they could produce 32GB carts for the same price as a Blu_ray?

Source?

Wall Street Journal

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendos-new-nx-console-to-go-retro-with-videogame-cartridges-1472811942

V-r0cK said:
Sounds similar to a PSP Go except with upgraded power when docked and more tablet like.

I had a PSP Go, but my ex-girlfriend took it =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

pbroy said:
So it's like a Surface Book. When docked to the keyboard it gets better graphics.

except it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to own(hopefully)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

WagnerPaiva said:
V-r0cK said:

I had a PSP Go, but my ex-girlfriend took it =(

O_O How dare she!?!?! Get it back!!! (I'm serious lol)

PSP Go is my favourite console (modded of course).  One of my best memory was playing FFVII Crisis Core on the bus/school but when I get home I'd dock it and play on the big screen with a PS3 controller.  I'd love it if the NX did the same.