By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the odds!!

Roland said:
Get balls deep on the 19 year old, all will feel goooood again

LOL!

You're hilarious!

Around the Network

I wonder...maybe after you talked to her pops, he thought you were going to mention it to her. You did tell him it was nothing, so he had every reason to mention it to his daughter. If it was nothing, no harm in mentioning it to her since you would obviously tell her about the "funny thing" that happened with her dad. If it was something, he's just doing his job as a dad by informing her.

When you talked to her dad, did you tell him you were going to speak with her about it?

Anyways, I hope you learned your lesson and good luck with un-whoring yourself.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I'm 19 whats her number?

Seriosuly I only joke cuz I'm surprised u joked in some of yer posts, I mean all this happens and u can still laugh? I'm honeslty impressed, I mean thi is obviously not a laughing matter, it's just remarkable how laughter is the best medecine. Thats not a stupid saying it really is, and I truly truly hope you see the error of your ways, and realize what you had to be the greatest thing anyone can ever have, a loving daughter and a fiancee, and I ope she does take you back, not only for you, but for your little girl. I was 8 when my parents got divorced, and I still get that feeling deep inside when I think about it, guilt, shame call it whatever, it's there, and it will never go away. Don't let your daughter go through that. No one should.

Well I'm sorry but with these letters in your car and photos on your phone is like you wanted to be caught.

All effort gone to waste right there and this fucked up what could seriously have worked.

I do feel sorry for you and not only your daughter since you really stopped cheating, your punishment is worst than you deserve but again, what did you expected with the letter and pics?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Wow, I remember this thread from a while back, getting caught up all I can say is, sorry dude we all got things we regret I broke my girls heart, not actually meaning to it was because it's hard for me to say something really coming from the bottom of my heart, eventually she wasn't mad anymore and I just manned up and said it, we've had rough patches since then but nothing as serious as that, it took me seeing what I did wrong to fix things, I hope you learn from it, to know you did wrong is one thing, to act upon that knowledge is true wisdom, when you use wisdom things work out in the end.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

*Final update??*

I hate Amy Shuman. As it turns out, this 19 year old ex-stripper/bitch has been playing me for quite a while. Most (if not all) of these coincidences were not simply fate. I'm not saying I'm a victim here, but I was definitely sold on a lie. Now, only after losing my daughter, fiance, reputation, and THOUSANDS (!) of dollars have I learned who was really responsible for my woes. You'd think I would be smarter than that, since it's my job to spot bullshit and all. I'm sure she's had many good laughs over me.

It's 7am. I'm just getting off from work. I'm sitting here in my empty, joyless house. No food in my fridge. Dirty laundry everywhere. Empty closets. And for what? A beautiful and intricate lie. My family's mad at me. My ex-girlfriend's family hates me. My co-workers know everything. My reputation is shit.

Oh well, that's my story. I'm leaving out a ton of details. Believe me, it would make for some pretty compelling television. If I didn't live it, I wouldn't have believed it was real! Anyhoo, I'm taking a break from the Chartz. I got GTA IV and Mario Kart Wii yesterday, so I was probably going AWOL around this time anyway! Take care guys. I'll be watching.

-D21

d21lewis said:
*Final update??*

I hate Amy Shuman. As it turns out, this 19 year old ex-stripper/bitch has been playing me for quite a while. Most (if not all) of these coincidences were not simply fate. I'm not saying I'm a victim here, but I was definitely sold on a lie. Now, only after losing my daughter, fiance, reputation, and THOUSANDS (!) of dollars have I learned who was really responsible for my woes. You'd think I would be smarter than that, since it's my job to spot bullshit and all. I'm sure she's had many good laughs over me.

It's 7am. I'm just getting off from work. I'm sitting here in my empty, joyless house. No food in my fridge. Dirty laundry everywhere. Empty closets. And for what? A beautiful and intricate lie. My family's mad at me. My ex-girlfriend's family hates me. My co-workers know everything. My reputation is shit.

Oh well, that's my story. I'm leaving out a ton of details. Believe me, it would make for some pretty compelling television. If I didn't live it, I wouldn't have believed it was real! Anyhoo, I'm taking a break from the Chartz. I got GTA IV and Mario Kart Wii yesterday, so I was probably going AWOL around this time anyway! Take care guys. I'll be watching.

-D21

:'(

Sorry Zapp.

Hope it all comes around eventually.

Good luck on your break.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Dang, dog. Just tell your girl "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot."

OT: Here's the dealie - if you lie, it will come back to haunt you. If you tell the truth, she'll bail.

I recommend listening to Usher's song "Confessions Part 1, Part 2 and the Remix" for help.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

Unlucky D21, come back soon mate, hope things work out for you.

And always remember this advice "There is only one sure fire way back into a womans heart and that is lost art of karaoke"