By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the odds!!

I used to sneak behind my girlfriend's back with an ultra hot 19 year old girl. On February 29, I took my secret love out for the last time. I figured, what's the point. She's 19. I'm 31. It could never be more than a fling. Yesterday morning, she calls me. Tells me she wants to spend the day with me. Without thinking, I say yes. This morning, I come to my senses. I tell the girl, I'd like to see her, but I can't be anything more than a friend. Instead of going out with her, I intend to pick my daughter up (from my fiance's parents) , and go see a movie. I swear I had no ulterior motives!! Anyway, I hadn't seen my young lover in a month. On my way to pick up my daughter, the girl flags me down. What's the harm in talking? We park at a closed church parking lot, and I talk to her for about an hour. I wish her the best, and tell her we'll always be cool with each other. Right when I get ready to go, my fiance's DAD drives up, parks beside us, looks at me, and drives away. WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!? I had no intention of cheating (again). Now, I'm going to be busted for trying to do things right. If I would've went ahead and cheated, I wouldn't have gotten caught. Do I deserve this? What should I do? I'm shitting bricks right now. My fiance gets off of work in four hours. At that time, life as I know it will be over. Where's AoA when I need him?

Around the Network

Holy shit. I am not saying this in a judgmental way but it sounds like a little bit of karma. Bad luck too; bad things that are very unlikely to happen do happen occasionally.

The ultra hot 19 year old girl doesn't exist until I see pics. 

Well you've always got the 19 year old.

Man thats f**ed up... but I have to agree with fkusumot... what goes around comes around... some people would kill to have one women and you get all greedy and what it all... I´m not judging you or anything but maybe you needed this kind of shock to get your priorities together... I hope this passes with as little pain as possible for all involved...

I have to agree with fkusumot too

"For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump."

I hope things work out for the best

Oh and AoA would say

WWZD (what would zap branigan do)

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

wow do you live in a small town ? odds of that happening are very low ....Maybe your gf dad was tailing you the whole time 0_O

d21lewis said:
 Anyway, I hadn't seen my young lover in a month. On my way to pick up my daughter, the girl flags me down.**

Right when I get ready to go, my fiance's DAD drives up, parks beside us, looks at me, and drives away. WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!?

** That right there is a fairly big coincidence.....

The Dad must have been watching you or had some doubts or something.  I guess you can't have your cake and eat it or whatever vaguely suggestive thing it is that 'they' like to say :S

lol ... your so busted ... and people call me a pedofile for asking out a 15 years old ( not : Im 18 ) . lol

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Two hours left! My options: Tell her that the whole thing was harmless. What her dad saw wasn't what he thought/ LIE.

or Run away and hide.

I do live in a small town. Whenever I met the girl, we'd run off to a nearby city. Part of me wishes I would've gone ahead and cheated again. Part of me is glad this whole thing is about to come out. Part of me says lie.

Today's lesson= if you are doing something remotely wrong, DON'T DO IT AT A CHURCH. I hear that's where God hangs out!!

What attracts you in younger girls?