By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the odds!!

Necro bump update:

Just in case anyone was wondering, my fiance did wind up leaving me in 2008. It led to a year of me having sex with every female willing to touch my dick, including the one mentioned in the OP. At one point, I had three GFs at one time.

In 2009, my baby's mother/fiance decided to take me back. I said I'd be a good guy but I wasn't. I cheated with the girl in the OP until the weekend I quit law enforcement (July 2009) and a after that, I'd never even so much as flirted with another girl while in a relationship. Reading the local paper, I was shocked yet happy to find the lady I'd been messing with was engaged to be married in 2010. I think she's still happily married now. I think about our crazy adventures all the time. Without going into too much detail, it's a wonder my life wasn't ruined based on some of the crazy stuff we used to do.

My fiance actually wound up cheating on ME and I caught her in early 2013. I kicked her out, considered killing myself, spent the rest of that year single. In 2014, I started dating again. Met an awesome woman and got married in 2016. I've been an ideal husband and friend ever since. My wife has been an infinite source of happiness for almost four years now.

The end.

Around the Network

Wow what a read haha, funnily enough it sounds very similar to my own story.

Thats not what my twitter feed tells me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.