By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

Recently passed the 100 mark, 103 to be exact.

Around the Network
Conina said:

Well, it's time for another update:

How come you nearly lost 1000 DLCs?

Last edited by Barozi - on 04 January 2020

Good question. They probably fixed the DLC-counting. In 2018 the number suddenly doubled although I don't buy many DLCs separately.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
87 games, most of them donations or over Kickstarter, with a few through Humble Bundle. Haven't bought anything yet on Steam directly, and probably never will.

Btw, I got 456 Games on GOG, which is by far and wide my main gaming platform on PC

A good half year later, I'm now sitting at:

99 games on Steam (+12)

487 on GOG (+31)

Bonus round:

10 at Uplay (all freebies)

2 at itch.io (should be 4, but lost the login data for the other 2 games)

8 at GamersGate (Last used about 5 years ago)

42 at Impulse (bought when it still belonged to Stardock, before it became Gamestop's digital store in 2012. Can't access them anymore, lost my login and password)

2 at Desura (gifted to me before the service closed in 2015)

11 months later:

Steam: 145 Games (+46); also 5 movies

GOG: 523 (+36); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 13 (+3, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 6 (+4)

GamersGate: Still only 8

Impulse: 42

Desura:2

Conina said:

GOG Galaxy 2.0 now has a "share stats" feature, but the information is very basic: https://www.gogalaxy.com/en/share/?B26354bmFtZT1Db25pbmEmYXZhdGFyVXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGaW1hZ2VzLmdvZy5jb20lMkZlMjllOGIxZWY4MWEwYzJjMzQ3MWY2MDM1ZTA2OTc1ZDJiMWI0OGFjNzU0NGVkYjE0YzhmZjNmMTk4YzMwMzk2JTdCZm9ybWF0dGVyJTdELiU3QmV4dCU3RCZhY2hpZXZlbWVudHM9Mjk2MDImZ2FtZXNPd25lZD01MTIyJmhvdXJzUGxheWVkPTQxMDYyJmJhY2tncm91bmRVcmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZpbWFnZXMuZ29nLmNvbSUyRjAwM2RkMDU2OGRiYWI1MzE4NWM3YzIzNGU1YWYzM2E0Njg0ZmJjMzZjMzFmN2YzMWE2NzQwOTUwN2Q4M2U2YTElN0Jmb3JtYXR0ZXIlN0QuJTdCZXh0JTdEJTNGbmFtZXNwYWNlJTNEZ2FtZXNkYg==

I'd prefer some more detailed information separated to the included platforms and or genres:

Showoff

How did you get that Shantae background?

Bofferbrauer2 said:

How did you get that Shantae background?

By finishing a Steam badge of a Shantae game.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
I've gone from 116 games in Sept. 2016, to 180 games last July and the 198 that I have now after the Winter Sales when I added another 6 (3 from my generous Secret Santa).

It looks like I'm slowing down, and focus more on playing games rather than buying them .

In the last year I've gone from 198 to 214 games on Steam. 16 new games... more than I thought. Plus another 52 at GOG, 28 at the Epic Store (all free), and a bunch more at UPlay and Origin.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I have 562 games in my steam library.

GOG Galaxy's "share stats" is still extremely basic, I'd love to see separated stats for each integrated platform: https://tinyurl.com/ycstuqu5

Well, at least they seem to have fixed the achievement counter:

But GOG Galaxy 2.0 had a very nice new feature: it now can show all currently available subscription games (PS+, XBL Gold, Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and GamePass Ultimate). Subsciption games only get counted to the owned games (and Xbox games or PlayStation games), if you install them.

And still no integrations of more platforms all this year so far. I'd love to add my Oculus Rift, Switch, PS3, Vita and Xbox360 libraries to Galaxy 2.0:

Last edited by Conina - on 01 May 2020

31. However, I haven't played on Steam since 2018. Probably going to change that soon. But considering I have a PS4 Pro, there's not much reason to get many games on Steam. I don't have a Gaming PC. Just a laptop that's theoretically stronger than an Xbox One and PS4, but in execution seems to perform worse than an Xbox One. Runs better than the Switch, though.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

According to Steam

7 games over 100 hours (Cities in Motion 2 and Terraria biggest time sinks, 523 and 443 hours)
4 games over 60 hours
4 games over 40 hours
6 games over 20 hours
5 games over 10 hours
16 games over 1 hour

43 games played out of 99 games listed on Steam. (Yet some are double like Ori and Ori definitive edition)
Ending up with unplayed games is easy when you buy heavily discounted bundles.
Most of the games weren't bought on Steam, heck even the physical editions of Civ5 and Beyond Earth are listed under Steam.

I'm currently playing KSP through Steam, no doubt that will rise as a time sink considering I already spend over 100 hours on the demo years ago.