By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

manuel said:
0. I just recently made an account in case there are free games to claim.

I have a key to a golf game called The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA that I can give away to you.  Don't worry if you don't want it I understand.  Not many people like golf games.  This one is a bit tricky also with controls because you use either the control stick or mouse for swinging not like other golf games where it is just pushing button multiple times to swing. 

Anyways if you don't want it all good perhaps someone else here.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
manuel said:
0. I just recently made an account in case there are free games to claim.

I have a key to a golf game called The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA that I can give away to you.  Don't worry if you don't want it I understand.  Not many people like golf games.  This one is a bit tricky also with controls because you use either the control stick or mouse for swinging not like other golf games where it is just pushing button multiple times to swing. 

Thanks for the offer, but if you're giving it away it should go to somebody who can appreciate it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
sethnintendo said:

Thanks for the offer, but if you're giving it away it should go to somebody who can appreciate it.

Lol no worries it's a pretty niche genre.  I don't even like watching golf on TV at all but for some reason I enjoy golf games.  Just have extra key but who knows maybe somebody will want it looking at this thread.

manuel said:
JEMC said:

Right now there are two free games that are usually for sale:

More will get free in the coming days.

OT:

Steam says that I currently have 226 games. Not too bad.

Oof, I didn't see this message in time for the Lego game, but thanks.

You're welcome.

If you want to be up to date about games going free at Steam, you can go to the PC thread (there's a masochistic out there that post news and deals like free games and such. Completely insane), or you can visit SteamDB where they have a section with the current and upcoming free games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thanks, I'll swing by some time.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Well, after the Summer Sale I have to add 5 more games (plus a DLC):

-Teslagrad

-BloonsTD 6 (it was cheap)

-The Broken Sword Trilogy with the remaster of the first 3 games of the franchise.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Its 502 Games for me. I get allot of Indie games as well the AAA Games.