By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where is GTA VI?

Right now they are working on a new Red Dead game. After that I think they will do a Grand Theft Auto V Singleplayer DLC (I know it's very late for it but I still think it will happen as a stand alone thing). If you ask me, the most early release possible for a new GTA game is 2019.

Around the Network

The right question is: Where is Red Dead 3?

They need to announce Red Dead 3 first

You still got ways to wait. The next red dead will be the game rockstar announces.

Normchacho said:
GTA 4 came out in April of 2008.

GTA 5 came out in September of 2013.

You've got some waiting to do.

Even before that GTA 3 launched in 2001

Perhaps there could be some sort of inbetween game like in the lines of the "tales from Liberty city/Vice City" but yeah it's very unlikely to see GTA6 for at least another 1-2 years I would think (and I mean just see it, teased, not released)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

It's gonna be long. Didn't they say, in a interview, R* wanted to make the whole US? That means they want to make GTA VI have the ability to select a city, like GTA 1's map screen. And we can go to those locations. So they'd have to make all the city maps of the past games, in one game.

Maybe an announcement next year.

But yeah they're making so much money with GTA Online, they don't want to kill off the MP.

It should come out 2018 or 2019.

SecondWar said:
Normchacho said:
GTA 4 came out in April of 2008.

GTA 5 came out in September of 2013.

You've got some waiting to do.

I was going to say the same thing. 5 years is the standard time period between releases for GTA, so I wasn't expecting anything before 2018 at the earliest. May get some teasers in 2017 if we're lucky.

Standard?? GTA/GTA2/GTA3/GTA VC/GTA SA say hi.

They have two games I think that will come out next:

1. RD3, seems very obvious.
2, Bully 2, smaller project and easier for them to throw in

Then in about 2-3 years GTA, with upgraded Multiplayer, or same multiplayer, its something you won't want to destroy, and allow people to upgrade across to, like a WOW expansion.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!