By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I predicted a console this size with a few of my friends back when MS announced the XB1S.

More specifically, I said: "If the PS4 slim is anything like the jump from XB1 to the S, the PS4 Slim is probably going to essentially be the same size as the PS1 Slim.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:

My thoughts exactly. If thereis a slim, this is exactly what i think it will look like. It looks exactly like the og PS4 just smaller and without the line in the middle of the top of the chassis. Exactly the same.

Anyways, I think it's fake. Not cause I don't believe it could be real, but because if someone had that and was willing or trying to sell it, all he has to do is make a small vid of it and he could sell it for as much as $500+. In this day an age, with how many fakes we see; I need to so video evidence before I believe anything. 

I'm not prepared to outright say it's fake but I'm more inclined to believe it is.

The PS5 Exists. 

Absolutely fake...

Looks way to small to be real.

Guitarguy said:
I fucken hope that is fake. It looks terrible!

This. But also it looks too small.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Looks like two mousepads stacked on top of each other lol

There are some art inconsistencies on the back

Even though it looks like the guy doesn't have the console itself it could be real.
I don't know how the various stores across the globe store their consoles but I know from experience that various Dutch stores usually only have the boxes for the consoles in the actual store with the console itself in the stockroom in the back where only employees have access, they do this to prevent theft. So it's definitely possible to get your hands on a genuine box without getting your hands on the console itself.

poklane said:

There's only 2 things which makes me think it's fake:

1. No sign of UHD. I know some people will say that Sony will only have UHD for the Neo, but I highly doubt that. Pricing is still very, very important and the Neo will obviously be more expensive than a Slim Ps4.
  2. Some of these pictures are from some people claiming they're selling it. If they're actually selling it, why are there no pictures of the console itself?

1. Kinda agree. Even if it doesn't play games at 4k it would at the very least support HDR and UHD Blu-rays or 4k streaming content and that will be on the box somewhere. 
  2. Exactly. This fell flat on its face the second it was offered up for sale. Cause if someone wanted to sell it then they person should open up the box. Hell do an unboxing video. 

I'm thinking its real there are some more pictures of it including the top of the box here:

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/08/21/ps4-slim-images-leaked/