By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
poklane said:
Here's a leak with someone who drew it 2 months ago http://bbs.a9vg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4882812&page=1&authorid=1444953

Clicked on link and my computer tells me to get the fuck out, you're about to be fucked by a big trojan horse.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

Clicked on link and my computer tells me to get the fuck out, you're about to be fucked by a big trojan horse.

BraLoD said:

It went on loading and got stuck forever on it, to me.
Only thing that loaded was a "ChinaJoy" ad.

2 Month old chinese forum post, translated by google. Looks quite different, doesn't have the light like the op, but maintains the corners rather than a curved design.

Well we should know if it's legit soon, that shortman82 apparently set off to go look at one of the consoles for sale about 2 hours ago according to his twitter.

ArchangelMadzz said:
It's literally a PS4 without the LED light and a logo in the middle.

Unless the light makes the PS4 attractive?

Oh maybe this time its the PS logo that lights up. MEGATON!!!!!

Barkley said:
JRPGfan said:
I think its fake.... but I like the idea of a newer slim and maybe cheaper normal PS4.

If it was real I'd assume the normal ps4 would be discontinued, no sense having Slim, Neo and the original.

Yh if it were real it would definitely be set to replace the og PS4. That's usually how these slim things go. 

BOOM

Edit: more

Definitely gonna be available the day after it's announced.

Around the Network

Ok looks legit... if you look closely at the box picture the power and eject buttons are on that too, very hard to see but they are there.

Well holy fucking shit. Looks pretty nice too!

here it is ladies and gentlemen :)

now let's focus on the Neo :D

It's not much smaller then the standard ps4... in fact by my quick (read: innacurate) calculations this ps4 is potentially wider then the original, (though it is certainly slimmer.) going to compare the images some more and see if I can extrapolate approximate dimensions.

It will probably have a 4K Blu-Ray player aswell, they needed an answer for the Xbox One S.

This does however mean that it's ery likely that Neo is not coming this year.