By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Intrinsic said:
poklane said:

There's only 2 things which makes me think it's fake:

1. Some of these pictures are from some people claiming they're selling it. If they're actually selling it, why are there no pictures of the console itself?
  1. Exactly. This fell flat on its face the second it was offered up for sale. Cause if someone wanted to sell it then they person should open up the box. Hell do an unboxing video. 

After some thinking, it could actually be real, well, the box could be. I know from experience that some stores use dummy boxes to prevent theft. They have empty boxes in the store shelves while the boxes with the console in it are in the stockroom where only employees have access to prevent someone from simply snatching a box and running out of the store. I suppose it isn't entirely impossible to get your hands on an empty box.

Around the Network

It's literally a PS4 without the LED light and a logo in the middle.

Unless the light makes the PS4 attractive?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Could be real, and maybe we will see an announcement on 7th september alongside with neo...

Never trust anybody on Tesco mobile, they also would show the console itself but it could be that he just has the real box but not the console to scam people.

poklane said:
Intrinsic said:
  1. Exactly. This fell flat on its face the second it was offered up for sale. Cause if someone wanted to sell it then they person should open up the box. Hell do an unboxing video. 

After some thinking, it could actually be real, well, the box could be. I know from experience that some stores use dummy boxes to prevent theft. They have empty boxes in the store shelves while the boxes with the console in it are in the stockroom where only employees have access to prevent someone from simply snatching a box and running out of the store. I suppose it isn't entirely impossible to get your hands on an empty box.

Not sure about the back but the front of the XBox One S doesn't mention that its a UHD Blu Ray player and that it can stream 4K video either.

Around the Network

If it was real why would they be flogging it for only £295? Surely they could get much more for it. If someone was willing to pay $1300 to get No Man Sky a couple weeks early...... if it wasn't up for sale I'd be much more convinced by the multitude of images.

I think its fake.... but I like the idea of a newer slim and maybe cheaper normal PS4.

JRPGfan said:
I think its fake.... but I like the idea of a newer slim and maybe cheaper normal PS4.

If it was real I'd assume the normal ps4 would be discontinued, no sense having Slim, Neo and the original.

lol, it does look like a cheap BR player or media device. Fugly. I didn't really like the slim PS4 either.

PS2 slim was the shit though.

Barkley said:
If it was real why would they be flogging it for only £295? Surely they could get much more for it. If someone was willing to pay $1300 to get No Man Sky a couple weeks early...... if it wasn't up for sale I'd be much more convinced by the multitude of images.

There are a multitude of images here are some more pics of it including the top of the box.

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/08/21/ps4-slim-images-leaked/