By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Slim Leaked

DonFerrari said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Those dimensions for the volume are wrong. I made a thread about this already 

why not put the wight dimensions here or say what is the error? Or at least the link to the thread....

I see you used your initiative and found it :p

Using the proper dimensions makes PS4 more than 2% smaller than Xbox One S

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Intrinsic said:

its sony sorcerry  

It's magic Harry.

It's called overheating... 

Improved Wifi apparently

Intrinsic said:
I thought the PS4 was ok. But had waaay more respect for sony when i saw it next to an XB1 for the first time. Then MS released the XB1s, which is still even bigger than the PS4. And i watched a teardown of it and it's remarkably well put together.

Which brings me to the PS4s...... I have no idea how Sony does this shit.

It's Magic Harry....

Miyamotoo said:
Mike_L said:

And I'm saying: Yeah. Wii's size is also impressive but it's silly to compare it with PS4/XB1. It has 61 gigaflops for crying out loud (PS4 has 1840 gigaflops).

"I don't think Wii is very small, PS2 Slim is what I think is very small." You see how silly that comparison is?

So, PS4 Slim is smaller than OG PS2, buy your point PS4 need to be much bigger than OG PS2 because has much more power!? That doesn't make any sense.

And I didn't talk at all about power, I talk just about size, regardles PS4 power I dont think PS4 is "very small".

PS2 Slim is final version of console with longest life on market (around 12 years), not exactly good comparison with first revision of Wii.

You see no correlation with minimum achievable hw and power within the same gen?

AsGryffynn said:
DonFerrari said:

It's magic Harry.

It's called overheating... 

Any evidence of it?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."