By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
poklane said:

BOOM

Edit: more

Definitely gonna be available the day after it's announced.

Well fuck me like a goat....... there it is.

Around the Network

Very, very quick size comparison

Honestly, it looks like there's barely any difference in size, which is somewhat understandable since the PS4 itself is already quite small. Still, there's 0 reason for this thing to exist unless it has a way lower build cost or stuff like UHD.

Thats much prettier than what was posted earlier, wonder how small it is though.

I admit it is worse looking, but not everything can be PS2 Slim.

At least some glossy finish to differentiate would have been nice...

I don't really like the look of the image kinda ugly, Would of been a lot better to just used one "wedge" to fit the slim size rather than a normal PS4 bottom with a smaller second wedge.

Around the Network

Looks horrible, way better the first model.

It really doesn't seem like it's that much smaller to me, at all. I think rather than being a "slim" this is just a revised model of the ps4 with much lower manufacturing costs, and thus a lower price point.

I believe we will see this ps4 launch for $299, and I don't think it will be marketed as a "slim", I also believe the original ps4 model will be discontinued and replaced by this.

I mean the packaging has no mention of "slim" anywhere, so I think it's safe to assume this is not a slim version.

The PS5 Exists. 

Looks great. Most definitely will be out this year.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Looks a little smaller, though mostly just slimmer.

Though...does anyone see an indicator light or something to tell you it's on or in standby?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.