By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV officially delayed to November 29

Slade6alpha said:
SE is such a joke. Glad I cancelled this game. Will buy next year for cheap.

I... don't get it. What's the big deal here?

Around the Network

The should have held a new conference to announce the delay!

I'm fully supportive of actually not making a Day One Patch and including everything on disc by the time the game releases, so this is definitively a very nice information to hear, though I can't help but think Tabata is hiding something.

BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

I... don't get it. What's the big deal here?

10 years of delay with an embarassing announcement event for a release announcement date that never quite made it cause of this delay l0l

I can understand the "joke" part, but how does this make him glad he canceled it? Or was he already glad he canceled it and that part wasn't cause of the delay?

Wright said:

The should have held a new conference to announce the delay!

I'm fully supportive of actually not making a Day One Patch and including everything on disc by the time the game releases, so this is definitively a very nice information to hear, though I can't help but think Tabata is hiding something.

Maybe...like being the first major 3rd party game that´ll take advantage of the PS4 Neo..

Arrrgh, now I will have game sitting on my shelves come November 29 (Sorry but I have better games to play in Novemeber, and they will take my time up), I would cancel it as well, if it wasn't for the fact I basically paid $30USD for it and that seems to be the fair price to pay for Final Fantasy games these days.

I liked the original September release date, it had gap between the next game on my list to get.

Around the Network

No day one patch?

The game will actually be functional from the disc without connecting online?

Hopefully this becomes a thing more often..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Wright said:

though I can't help but think Tabata is hiding something.

Hiding the impending sub-60 metascore

Roronaa_chan said:

Hiding the impending sub-60 metascore

Review embargoe being November 30th and then you'll know for sure.

Hmm, pie.

They were smart not to go against all the big titles releasing in October / November.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it again. Time will tell.

Delay it to next March. Avoid the holiday rush. Join the NX rush!