By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV officially delayed to November 29

I expect the season pass to be free now! lol

Honestly im happy with this news. I'm still not quite finish my games and money's a bit tight so the extra 2 month delay will help me financially and with my time finishing other games.

Guess I might play World of Final Fantasy first :P

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
SE is such a joke. Glad I cancelled this game. Will buy next year for cheap.

That's not cancelling the game if you're going to buy it anyways.  

Lube Me Up

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Slade6alpha said:

Clearly he meant his preorder.....surely you don't have to act this daft 

I'm actually glad they did this. Framerate has been spotty on FFXV for way too long.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

I... don't get it. What's the big deal here?

10 years of delay with an embarassing announcement event for a release announcement date that never quite made it cause of this delay l0l

The only release date the game ever had was september 30th 2016. The game was announced way too early but it was never given a release date or even a launch year, until this march.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:

Clearly he meant his preorder.....surely you don't have to act this daft 

There are so many knee jerk responses that posit the idea like the sky is falling with this game it's ridiculous.

Lube Me Up

Yeah... I'm angry with Square-Enix about this. However, if the game is good, I won't hold a grudge and will purchase the game at full price.

Hell, I'll purchase it *again* if they release it for PC. (-;

The BuShA owns all!

Teeqoz said:
Slade6alpha said:

I... don't get it. What's the big deal here?

Ten years of waiting.

Two extra months of wait is now killing people.

I can taste the Salt, this game will never come out

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

Hooray, day 1 purchase for me!

You can feel Noctis and Prompto realization they aren't the best girls on the game anymore!

Nomura... 

I so wish for Square-Enix to bring back character designs by Amano. With the tech available now, his art could be rendered faithfully. The Big Bang illustration from the Uncovered conference is proof of that. And his characters don't all look androginous with leather [and belts and zipper] fetish. FF IX is the last game in the series that showed inspired character designs, but Amano's work was adapted to a super deformed look which didn't gel with everyone's tastes. Nomura wouldn't design main or supporting characters that look like Steainer, Amarant, and let's not mention Quina. Those are original characters that don't feel like "been there, done that". Nomura is busy imagining what could end up the next big fashion trend for japanese teenagers. -___-