By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: NX will be first console where Mario and Zelda release together

Mario and Zelda:

Both will launch with NX 45 30.82%

Neither will with NX 9 6.16%

Zelda will launch with NX 86 58.90%

Mario will launch with NX 6 4.11%

Total:146
Miyamotoo said:
Cobretti2 said:
Hope not.

The rumors on NX so far make it appear like it will be dead on arrival anyway.

They need to convince people to buy it first before throwing games at it.

Product that aim console and handheld market in same time, that will have very great Nintendo launch lineup and affordable price, will be dead on arrival!?

We dont know anything about the price yet though. Only that Nintendo wont sell it at a loss.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

Product that aim console and handheld market in same time, that will have very great Nintendo launch lineup and affordable price, will be dead on arrival!?

We dont know anything about the price yet though. Only that Nintendo wont sell it at a loss.

No, rumours all stating that NX will have affordable price, we also have several time statements from Nintendo, Miyamoto for instance that Nintendo always looking to have affordable price for their console and that Wii U had higher price than they wanted.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/nintendo-nx-the-pros-and-cons-of-a-transforming-portable/0170297

zelda at launch,mario holiday

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Miyamotoo said:
KLXVER said:

No, rumours all stating that NX will have affordable price, we also have several time statements from Nintendo, Miyamoto for instance that Nintendo always looking to have affordable price for their console and that Wii U had higher price than they wanted.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/nintendo-nx-the-pros-and-cons-of-a-transforming-portable/0170297

A handheld and a console for less than the cost of a PS4, yet still make Nintendo money, sounds difficult to achieve.

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

A handheld and a console for less than the cost of a PS4, yet still make Nintendo money, sounds difficult to achieve.

Not exactly, hybrid rumour saying about power of half of XB1 power, NX want have optical drive, big HDD, other parts, and rumours saying Nvidia gave great offer to Nintendo to use their chips and that.

Also its obvious Nintendo aiming mass market with NX and they need affordable price also, they several time stated they aiming affordable price for their consoles. All this point that NX will have affordable price, I expecting around $250 price point.

Around the Network

Could happen, I hope it'll happen. I'm dying to see a new 3D Mario. I'm assuming it won't be there at launch though, but probably first year. That doesn't mean we won't have anything else Mario related for launch, so you could still be right. I'd personally take that Mario 64 HD remake suggested earlier in this thread!

Unless a new mario or a remake of an older mario is really needed to sell the NX, i don't see that happening.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

It might get a port of Mario Maker, but nothing more. The need 3D Mario for the holiday season.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KLXVER said:
Cobretti2 said:
Hope not.

The rumors on NX so far make it appear like it will be dead on arrival anyway.

They need to convince people to buy it first before throwing games at it.

So they should just focus on the console itself when they reveal it and not tell us what games it will get from them or any third party?

Nah not saying that.  I think we need to know something about the console soon. Otherwise no matter what games I can't get excited.

LIke if the console is a let down the games alone will nt make me want it anyway.

Nintendo would be smart if it launched with both, should give them a flying start.