By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: NX will be first console where Mario and Zelda release together

Mario and Zelda:

Both will launch with NX 45 30.82%

Neither will with NX 9 6.16%

Zelda will launch with NX 86 58.90%

Mario will launch with NX 6 4.11%

Total:146
Miyamotoo said:
AZWification said:

Yeah, he was speaking  about a new kind of Mario. If he was talking about a new kind of 2D Mario game, then a 3D Mario is almost guaranteed to come out next year.

Miyamoto was just teasing, I expecting to see new 3D Mario at NX reveal or at E3 latest, and definitely next 3D Mario will be released next year, SM3DW was finished in 2013. so next year will be 4 year of development of new 3D Mario.

I think having the next 3D Mario at the NX reveal would be great! Why not throw in Mario Kart and Retro's next game, too? That would be an awesome reveal.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Miyamotoo said:

Miyamoto was just teasing, I expecting to see new 3D Mario at NX reveal or at E3 latest, and definitely next 3D Mario will be released next year, SM3DW was finished in 2013. so next year will be 4 year of development of new 3D Mario.

I think having the next 3D Mario at the NX reveal would be great! Why not throw in Mario Kart and Retro's next game, too? That would be an awesome reveal.

Its too early for Mario Kart because most likely isn't 2017 game, but we could definitely see Retros games also.

Miyamotoo said:
AZWification said:

Its too early for Mario Kart because most likely isn't 2017 game, but we could definitely see Retros games also.

Maybe. I'd say Retro's game could be a very important game for the NX reveal if it turns out be a darker new IP. It would turn heads in the same way Zelda did at E3.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---