By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Metacritic - Critic 72, User 5.0

Played 3 hours so far. I began my journey by going into a cave for resources ...aaaaand got lost.
Tried to find my way out and got even more lost. Luckily I found an open ceiling which I could use to barely fly out with my jetpack. I won't go into caves anymore... ever.
After I figured out how the building and crafting menu works, I could fix my ship.
Flying with mouse/Keyboard is horrible. I use the xbox360 controller for flying now. Yet, I don't seem to have much controller about where to land with my ship :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Easy Allies Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNAa1TYzgI

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Random_Matt said:
With bad reviews, hello games may be going out of business.

lol no.

steam had up to as many as 200K+ concurrent users and that was on the weekend a day or 2 after release. PS4 is selling well.

But the big thing to consider was the game was made by 4 dudes until like 2 years ago when they started expanding their staff to what is now 15. Selling the game at full price they were probably already turning a profit at around the 100k mark.

I would not be suprised if its sales were already near 1 million (or even over 1 million) PS4+PC.

Either way they are doing the exact opposite of going out of business this little dev is now flushed with cash. 

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Like I said in another post, 7/10 is probably right. It's 8/10 for me though, 9/10 if they fix performance issues and add a few things.

Up to 72 now, Digitally Downloaded gave it 10/10, and said this:

No game, film, book or otherwise has been more effectively in capturing what the experience of exploring the universe must be. Lonely, hostile and unforgiving, Hello Game’s effort works so hard to reject the convention on how games are made that it’s easy to understand why people expecting something more traditional might come away disappointed.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

7.5 / 10 for me so far. The game gets better the more i play. First space battle where i helped giant freighters under attack was pretty darn cool.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

PCGamer gave it a 64/100

"Relaxing exploration and some lovely scenery coupled with repetitive systems, frustrating menus, and a lack of real discovery."

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Seems the score is getting higher despite all the negativity.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Seems the score is getting higher despite all the negativity.

I don't think the negativity is in correlation with score which nobody cares about because game reviews are generally bad and nobody should care about reviews and their scores anyway.

The new patch might help review scores at least the performance is a lot more stable, hasn't crashed anymore for me.

Twitter @CyberMalistix