By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Metacritic - Critic 72, User 5.0

Reading the user reviews, alot of the negative reviews seem to come from "haters", as inlogical "negatives" are given.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/no-mans-sky/critic-reviews

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

I think it's going to get a lot of hate.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Reviews for No Man's Sky will be completely crazy. People still didn't learn how to make over hyped games reviews. I expect a lot of 6 and 7's with a "That's not what I expected".

The first user scored I clicked had just one game he she it scored that was no mans sky with one point, I guess we can believe him this game is crap.

Sprash said:
The first user scored I clicked had just one game he she it scored that was no mans sky with one point, I guess we can believe him this game is crap.

My favorite one was a 0 because it was boring and nothing to do on millions of planets that have the same things.  

I have the game.  How on earth can a person have already visited enough of this game to conclude this?  I'm still doodling around on the first planet.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

It's always the same with exclusive games. People are just being a dick because it's not on there platform and the more hate reviews means the more jealous they are. Just get over it!

This game will be divisive, that's for sure. But I can't wait to try it tomorrow and form my own opinion. It looks really good to me, based on what I've seen.

Why are we giving metacritic any credibility?

Lube Me Up

There are few things more worthless in this world than user scores for videogames on metacritic. Condoms with holes in them come to mind. For people who want to have babies but just like to wear condoms.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

With a game like this I don't think any quick reviews are reliable. Many will hate on it early while others may give it a great score initially before it grows stale.

Right now I'm just waiting to see if people enjoy it for longer than a week or two... Basically, whether it's the new Spore (hyped game with good reviews that was too simple and focused on scale over content) or if it's really a captivating universe with fun gameplay.

It just kills me that you can't play this one with friends... They have to implement some feature to allow friends to meet up and explore together.