By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Jordan Reed with the catch of the day. Cousins throws it a good half yard behind him; catches it with one hand, then somehow shakes off three would be tacklers to get a first down.

Around the Network

Good lord these games are a mess

Why did I ever decide to support the Jaguars?

Why?

So much for DeMarco Murray being a washed up RB, he's playing better than any of the RB's people took in the top 10

Make Taylor Lewan walk home. God I'm so pissed right now

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Damn Packers! Only added four fantasy points in an abysmal second half. And damn Vikings defense, I should have started those guys because they are killing Cam Newton. I guess it's the curse of the 100-points-mark. I am not going to make it this week either.

Yeah I have Cam on my fantasy team and benched him before the game because the Vikings defense seemed to be a real factor this year. Started Carr, but oddly he also had trouble (only about a point difference between them after the games, so oh well). I'll be able to start Cam plenty this year, but not against teams like SEA/MIN/DEN.

The fateful apocalypse week, gotta have one every year.

Oh so close, only I believed in the Browns...

Everyone gained a game on me from that alone.

Well I'm not going to be scoring well this week.

Well that was tragic

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!