By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

How does Spencer Ware have -51 yards rushing? I'm assuming that's just a glitch on NFL.com? :D

Around the Network

Jeez, Pittsburgh is getting manhandled, guess the NFC East isn't as bad as people say it is.

I was so close to starting Fitzpatrick today, so glad I didn't He's thrown 5 interceptions.

There's number 6

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
(...)

Noble, what's your opinion as a fantasy expert on the Falcons RBs? Who is better and by how much?

I wouldn't start either Coleman or Freeman because Atlanta does a RB by comitte approach and if one gets off to a hot start they tend to stick with whoever that is. So it's a gamble every week on who to start. I think Freeman is the better RB, though but like I said, their value is limited since they both see the field almost equally. 

That's just my armchair analysis, though.

Around the Network

Terrible week for me, *sigh*

Hm, Falcons play the Saints though; so maybe they'll both have good games xD

Looks like I'm finally going to win a fantasy football match thanks to Ryan Fitzpatrick

Sucks that I have to work Sundays now so I can't watch the games live. Couple surprise games today like Eagles/Steelers, Buffalo/Cardinals, and Rams/Bucs. Looks like I'm going to have a shit week again.

As for my Lions I was keeping an eye on the score until they were down 31-3 and figured the blood bath would continue so I just focused on work. I checked back about an hour later and was happy to see they at least mounted a charge at the end. Unfortunately their defense is absolute shit and I knew they wouldn't be able to make a stop when it counted. Also fuck Ebron for getting that pass ripped from him, which ended up losing the game for them.

Anyways, congrats to anyone who had Marvin Jones and/or Stafford on their fantasy team. Jones put up 48 points and Stafford 35 in my fantasy league.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Yeah, worst week of all time for me. Pick a few upsets and they are all wrong. Pick a team that would for sure win, and they get upset.