By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Holy shit @ Iggles.

Around the Network

Hey guys, ever said something wrong, and then been made to look like a complete idiot shortly thereafter?

Well take comfort, because you'll never look as bad as Bart Scott does now.

Plummeting this week with a losing record... ugh.

Arkaign said:
Arkaign said:

Risky whiskey

Changed from Rams to TB. This probably means Rams will win lol :D

Like clockwork. Should have stuck with my first instinct, but started to feel strange at seeing everyone and their cousin pick TB. I could've had a pretty decent week.

Well now I know the Eagles are semi for real. I also didn't expect the Bills to blow out Arizona. I don't think I did too well this week but I finally was able to watch a few games. Eli made some terrible throws late in the game which ended up costing the NYG the game.  Looks like the Bears are still shitty. Bears vs Browns would be a tough game to pick.

Looks like I only got 8 right so far with hopefully 9 tonight.  Gotta make some better picks next week.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MIA-CIN 2 IND-JAX 2 TEN-HOU 2 CLE-WAS 2
SEA-NYJ 1 BUF-NE 2 CAR-ATL 2 OAK-BAL 1
DET-CHI 1 DEN-TB 1 LA-ARI 2 NO-SD 2
DAL-SF 1 KC-PIT 1 BYE   NYG-MIN MIN by 7

Julio better put up some good numbers

NobleTeam360 said:
Julio better put up some good numbers

Trying to keep up with NO, I bet they will air it out quite a bit. Bad news for ATL RBs in fantasy unless ATL gets a lead and stays there. Brees should do well in FF this weekend with these defenses lol. If he gets another 25 FF points, I will lose. (tears). Hopefully the next NO TD will be a damn running play by Ingram.

Good grief New Orleans

Falcons with a special case of derpitude lol. They needed to run the clock down, but proceed to attempt a bunch of low percentage passes that stop the clock and gain nothing. Sigh.