By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107
MTZehvor said:
Well I'm not going to be scoring well this week.

You are already in 2nd place! unlike  chumps like me going 2-7.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:

Yeah I have Cam on my fantasy team and benched him before the game because the Vikings defense seemed to be a real factor this year. Started Carr, but oddly he also had trouble (only about a point difference between them after the games, so oh well). I'll be able to start Cam plenty this year, but not against teams like SEA/MIN/DEN.

I lead by 36 points against your brother after the early Sunday games, but he has Antonio Brown left, plus Kelce and Freeman. I have only two players left: Witten and Coleman (the other Atlanta RB). I am not feeling comfortable about that. If only I started Hill and the Vikings defense today, that would have been an easy extra 30 points. I thought the Panthers defense would be the better choice with Minnesota's limited options on offense, but it was the complete opposite today.

Yeah that's a toss-up I guess. PHI has had a pretty good defensive effort statistically this year, but they haven't been tested by a good team yet.

That's my brother lol that you're playing in FF btw.

RolStoppable said:
Farsala said:
The fateful apocalypse week, gotta have one every year.

You are doing terrible, 2-7. Wow...

I still have a realistic chance at a top 3 record with 4-5. That's the third-best tally at the moment and only few are as good as 6-3.

If I hadn't picked HOU like a numpty I'd be 7-2 lol

Baltimore at 3-0? Not playing another AFC North team until Week 9? We may even have a winning record at the halfway mark

#1 Amb-ass-ador

In my defense, I am a numpty :D As is everyone who picked HOU>NE.

Redskins on the way to the SB again. FML. (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JK, but I did pick em today, and Eli gonna Eli).

Around the Network

Two more things on my mind today past the Ravens start
1: The NFC West (49ers shutout Rams, Rams beat Seahawks, Seahawks stomping 49ers, Cardinals lose to Bills) what's going on?
2: The Eagles look like they could very well improve to 3-0

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Awful week. I'm also pretty sure I'm faster to start the wrong players in fantasy every week. Maybe I should stop reading all the expert opinions, they seem to always be wrong with their advice about everything lol

Steelers are losing to the Eagles -____- better turn it around Pittsburgh.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Steelers are losing to the Eagles -____- better turn it around Pittsburgh.

I'd be okay with that as long as Williams scores all the fantasy points and Brown gets shut down. My lead has shrunk to 21 points at half time.

EDIT: The broadcast for 49ers@Seahawks is depressing. The commentator is so desperate to make it sound like a football game, but it's clear that he doesn't believe his own words. At least today's expert is honest and calls the 49ers trash on both sides of the ball.

I hope for that as well since I started Williams xD

Was lazy this morning and sat around watching pregame stuff for hours and forgot to make picks. Between that and only being able to make three picks in week one I'm just gonna drop from the prediction league.

Broncos looked great. I picked up Cousins and Tannehill in FF but stuck with Mariota instead. Dumb shit move :