By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Yes 303 60.84%

No 195 39.16%

Total:498

Didn't Clinton support Iraq? So why is the couple blaming Trump for what happened. And telling another country to leak emails she was supposed to release is a bad thing? Sorry, but attacking Trump for everything is just too steriotypical, and people need to find ways to form an actual argument against him.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

No, but the american media is afraid of him, and of course the Democrats are scared, so they will try everything to make the american voters think that he is evil or something.
But, if we look with a sober mind, Hillary is the psychopat in this tale.
I fear for the world if she is elected.
But I think she will win, the policies of Obama with the gender thing, the gun grab thing and the antagonizing of Russia and Israel must continue.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I think more a narcissist than a sociopath.

Yes, he is.

melbye said:
I think more a narcissist than a sociopath.

Yeah. In any event he doesn't have the temperament, experience, or clear vision to govern anything, much less the most powerful country on the planet.

Around the Network

He simply has no brain-to-mouth filter. His entire life, he's been rich and powerful and could say whatever he wanted while the people around him would nod.

I can think of no other logic for the things he says.

I mean, he's been *on camera* saying things which he later denies. And who goes after veterans? Who criticizes the parents of people who have been killed in the military? Who promises things that they'll do as President when the President has no such power? It's not that he's telling big, convoluted lies, it's that he's telling small, meaningless lies and saying things that make no real sense.

I don't think he's a sociopath, don't feel qualified to make that kind of prognosis, but he does seem to be an objectively terrible person with little regard for the feelings or well being of others.

maybe a narcissist? has no filter, says dumb things.

Has a huge ego and probably cares little for others...

I have no idea if you should cheer for him, because it would be fun to see what he would do with all that power (great wall of china 2.0 in USA to wall off mexicans)... or be scared of what he will do with it.

He is many things but most of all a compulsive liar as in, he cannot litterary tell the truth about ANYTHING. And I actually think that it is some kind of condition he has, he would really need a lot of therapy.

He might not be the smartest man alive but he is no sociopath

Twitter @CyberMalistix