By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Yes 303 60.84%

No 195 39.16%

Total:498
outlawauron said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

Ignorance is believing Donald Trump cares about the American people for any other reason than how to profit off them.

Isn't this the stance of every powerful person? I dont' think it's a unique stance at all.

The most powerful person in the world Barack Obama. He got a masters degree in constitutional law at Harvard Law. Became a senator on his way to becoming president. It was all part of his plan to become rich off the American people?😈

Around the Network

Many CEOs are; Trump's not special or unusual in this regard.

His high percentage of outright false statements would seem to indicate that he is a compulsive liar, yet there is a very good chance that he actually believes the falsehoods he speaks, even when presented with video or audio of himself that directly contradicts what he is saying.

His wealth, and having never had to hold any sort of accountability to any other person (never worked for anyone but himself) is essentially what affords him this luxury.

No. Nevermind the fact he said the Russia comment was a joke (https://www.rt.com/usa/353758-trump-sarcastic-russia-emails/), though the media has been quick to jump on it and make allegations of treason to distract from the real crime (Hillary's email scandal). He's not a sociopath, he's a strong leader, unlike other leaders who always tiptoe around the problem or refuses to acknowledge one.

Also, it is in fact Hillary Clinton that is showing signs of mental illness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Trump is more than just a sociopath, he said he would order US troops to kill the families of enemy soldiers, and he has said a lot of other irresponsible things.

Joking or not about condoning Russian espionage against USA, it should be considered treason, and don't even try to sugar coat it, because it is what it is. That is someone i don't want as commander and chief with access to nukes. imagine the shitstorm that would create.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
JustcallmeRiff said:
outlawauron said:

Isn't this the stance of every powerful person? I dont' think it's a unique stance at all.

The most powerful person in the world Barack Obama. He got a masters degree in constitutional law at Harvard Law. Became a senator on his way to becoming president. It was all part of his plan to become rich off the American people?😈

I don't believe there's much earnest or geniune about Obama. I tend to not have very high perception of elected officials or leadership. I also interpreted "rich off" meaning more than just money.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

I don't believe there's much earnest or geniune about Obama. I tend to not have very high perception of elected officials or leadership. I also interpreted "rich off" meaning more than just money.

I am also a pessimist while having high expectations for elected officials. They both must be tempered with facts."just money" is Donald Trump sole  judge of himself and others.

He is making me losing faith in the citizens of the United States that is for sure. How anyone could actually vote for him is beyond me.

25% of Americans hate the Federal government. What better way to destroy it then sending a buffoon to DC.

I don't think he's a sociopath, just a very twisted man. I believe he wants a great many liberal policies, but he's trying to maintain support from the republicans, so he's pushing conservative policies. He has no brain to mouth filter.

He tells the media whatever half-cocked idea he comes up with and uses them as a sounding board. I think he does this because he knows his supporters are just gonna tell him to stick to the republican platform otherwise. Whether this is a good thing or not—probably a bad thing—I don't know.

Because of the above, we the public have no idea what his real policies are. Thus, voting for him is like playing russian roulette with the whitehouse. Sorry, but I'm not going to play.

Hillary is at worst, an Obama 2.0. She won't give us anything we really want, but she won't blow up the country either. 70% of the criticism against her seems incredibly hollow, and in all honesty, the republicans have had twenty years to drag her name through the mud. I honestly don't think she'd be any worse than any other establishment candidate.

Sociopaths are marked by their ability to avoid emotions and manipulate others to rationally pursue their self interest.

Trump is just arrogant, thin-skinned and megalomaniacal.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective