By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Yes 303 60.84%

No 195 39.16%

Total:498

how about his latest remarks "Btw if she (talking about Hillary) gets to pick her judges - nothing you can do folks. Although the 2nd amendment people maybe there is. I don't know."

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4

is this "just a joke" or the hope that a few extremely deranged people will take this as an order?

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
how about his latest remarks "Btw if she (talking about Hillary) gets to pick her judges - nothing you can do folks. Although for the 2nd amendment people maybe there is. I don't know."

is this "just a joke" or the hope that a few extremely deranged people will take this as an order?

He is just a disgrace. A statement like that is grossly irresponsible.  

Yesterday 50 GOP advisors signed a petition saying he's grossly unfit to be president, these are people of his own party, and several Republican senators have come out and publicly said they are voting against him and privately I bet there are many more who feel the same way. 

At least he made it through what ... all of 5 days ... before saying something monumentally stupid again? Must have been scratching his eyes out to say something dumb.

CaptainExplosion said:

Taking into account every disgusting thing that has come out of Donald Trump's mouth, his calling on of Russia to leak more of Clinton's e-mails (thereby comitting treason against the United States), and now his recent mockery of a Muslim American soldier killed in Iraq, would it be safe to say Trump is a sociopath? He seems to be showing more and more signs of being one.

Firstly even though I hate drumpf like everyone in the world except USA but I can see that the Russia thing was sarcasm although in bad taste for you Americans and yeah no defence for the soldier. But he fooled millions to vote for him so I wouldn't call him a sociopath but he is a disgrace to the drumpfs and the world

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

WagnerPaiva said:
No, but the american media is afraid of him, and of course the Democrats are scared, so they will try everything to make the american voters think that he is evil or something.
But, if we look with a sober mind, Hillary is the psychopat in this tale.
I fear for the world if she is elected.
But I think she will win, the policies of Obama with the gender thing, the gun grab thing and the antagonizing of Russia and Israel must continue.

But again she fooled millions to vote for her and still I think she is sociopathic but nonetheless both nominees are psychopaths so both are terrible and antagonize Israel? Is that a joke? America bends over for Israel man and respect to the Russians

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

The GOP must close the hole in Donald Trump's head where the stupid comes out.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Sociopaths are marked by their ability to avoid emotions and manipulate others to rationally pursue their self interest.

Trump is just arrogant, thin-skinned and megalomaniacal.

That seems like most politicians.

Trump has no antisocial attitudes problem, but he is inciting violence. There are people that takes his words very seriously to heart. What is the word for people like that?

Trump on "2nd Amendment People" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ygeVnRxFA

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Lafiel said:

how about his latest remarks "Btw if she (talking about Hillary) gets to pick her judges - nothing you can do folks. Although the 2nd amendment people maybe there is. I don't know."

That sounds like hes advocateing some of his gun crazy voters to fix the problem for him? jebus f... christ.

This sounds borderline criminal, hes incurageing nut jobs to attempt things for him.

Imagine if something actually happend to Hilary.

Would you be Okay with haveing trump just take the seat instead at the whitehouse?

My jaw dropped when I heard that thinly-veiled incitement to violence. A presidential candidate alluding to the assassination of his rival? What country is this?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
My jaw dropped when I heard that thinly-veiled incitement to violence. A presidential candidate alluding to the assassination of his rival? What country is this?

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain.

Things are going to be nuts if hes elected president lol.